Lowest prices for your stay
$63
Hotels.com$63
FindHotel$62
Official Website$62
1,385 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

IT WAS A PLACE WE BOOKED FOR THE hOLIDAYS IN THEIR MEETING ROOM-i T WAS JUST OK THERE NOTHING SPECIAL--CLEAN POOL WAS NOT OPEN IT WAS UNDER REPAIR AT THAT TIME--

The Hotel was very old--but clean we had to stay there it was for the Jewish holidays so we had no choice--We were not up to crossing the street to stay at Hard Rock--The pool was having repairs at the time so we had to use a really old pool in the back of the Hotel--

Date of stay: September 2018
3  Thank ELIZABETH A
Dwightalexispark, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for your stay at Alexis Park. Alexis Park has alot of history, and our beautiful property is currently under renovation to bring back the beauty that Alexis Park was known for. I really hope you come back to our property once the renovations have been completed. We appreciate your business and Thank you for choosing Alexis Park.

Reviewed January 12, 2019

Rooms are old and everything is dirty and worn. The tile in our room was dirty and cracked. The carpet was so dirty that our whit socks turned black. The furniture (sofa and chair) were dirty. The TV worn old and worn down/remote did not work. The walls had random spots on them where they were painted but someone used the wrong color. The light on the ceiling was crooked. The door jam in the bathroom was broken. The tile in the shower was old cracked and moldy. The water in the shower was either ice cold or scalding hot. The mini fridge and the sink in the front room had dried food or something in it.

FELLOW TRAVELERS PLEASE REPORT EVERYTHING THAT YOU FIND WRONG WITH YOUR ROOM TO THE FRONT DESK AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR ROOM! OTHERWISE THE STELLER STAFF WILL BLAME YOU FOR DAMAGINING TO ROOM!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boogie1234Z
alexisparkallsuite, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Boogie1234z, I am definitely sorry to hear about your experience at Alexis Park. I would like to get more information about your visit where we can look into the room you stayed in while you were here. Our property is going under renovations right now to bring back the beauty of our hotel. Please reach out to us. We would like to hear form you. We appreciate your business and Thank you for choosing Alexis Park.

Reviewed December 28, 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Alexis Park Hotel earlier this month. The room that we stayed in looked nothing like the ones on the website. The tile in the entry area and bathroom was old, cracked and loose. Mold was growing in the tile and jets in the tub. The water in the bathroom either was cold or scalding hot. The carpet throughout the room was dirty and ripped. The furniture was dirty and mismatched. We had to go buy sheets and drape them over the furniture. The TV in the bedroom was old and worn out. The heat in the bed room did not work. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. At least wait until it gets renovated. it looks like all the furniture/flooring TV etc is being thrown out.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saloe123
Departure02994214906, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

I definitely apologize about that. Alexis Park is currently under renovation right now and yes we are working to improve our brand. I would like for you to come back and stay at our property again. We have recently opened some of our newly renovated rooms and those rooms are available based on availability for an upgrade fee. I hope that you give us another chance. We do appreciate you staying at Alexis Park.

Reviewed December 16, 2018

I recently spent three nights at this property, and was impressed with the overall value to be found here.

The staff is amazing and accommodating, and Amy at the front desk is particularly awesome. The off-Strip location is not bad at all; I took an Uber several times, and they arrive almost immediately out front.

The overall condition of the property could definitely use some upgrades, but the rooms themselves, especially for what I paid in the winter, were a great value. The housekeeping is excellent, and you get a nice large tub, a comfortable bed, a kitchenette area with microwave, fridge and coffee maker, a flat-screen TV and blackout curtains.

If you want to be near the strip but enjoy a more quiet and peaceful spot and stay, this is a good option. It's certainly not luxurious, but it has a lot of charm – headlined by the warm and helpful staff. I'd stay here again, and likely will during my next trip to Vegas.

Room tip: Don't stay near the back, unless you have to, as it's too close to the airport. First floor is also quieter than second floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Departure02994214906, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

Hello Dylan,

I want to thank you for your feedback and staying with us. Your business a greatly appreciated. We are doing upgrade to our property as we speak with full room renovations that are happening now. For you next time to Vegas, I hope you choose us again and stay in one of our remodeled rooms. Also thank you for taking the time and recognizing one of our team members as well. I am glad that she gave you great service. I hope to see you again on your next stay. Thank you for choosing Alexis Park!

Reviewed December 10, 2018

The Alexis Park Resort really worked out nice. Although some might think that being in the flight path of the airport would not be pleasant, I found the location to be excellent. I always sleep well so if there was any noise, I never heard it. The Lobby and entrance was very nice and pleasant. The staff set me up with a room, that is more like an apartment for and incredible rate. It was like walking into an apartment complex when I went to my room.
Such a pleasant surprise to find much more that I needed it the huge room with breakfast counter and more kitchen space that I would ever need. add in the comfy bed, great tv and I almost wish I could have stayed a few days.
The place is the bomb for anyone wanting a nice room at a great price. Give it a try!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Departure02994214906, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your positive reviews about our property. We look forward to your next visit to Alexis Park. Thank you for your business.