2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$63
FindHotel$63
Hurb$63
1,385 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2018

Basic. Very good location to get to the strip and not pay strip hotel rates. Got convenient stores around for all needs. Shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the strip every hour, great thing! Rooms basic, need some renovation. Great place to sleep when you just want to be out gambling and dancing.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Departure02994214906, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

I would like to thank you for staying with us. Alexis Park is undergoing a renovation as we speak to revamp our accommodations. But we thank you for choosing Alexis Park. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2018

Nice and quiet, more of a family resort, no casino or noise that comes with it. Just seconds off the strip, literally can walk to the strip in a minute. Nice room and very clean. Bargain priced that’s why I stayed and will stay again!

Date of stay: October 2018

Thank you! I am happy that you were satisfied with our services. I hope to see you back soon. Thank you again for staying at Alexis Park.

Reviewed November 21, 2018

I'm a little bit taken aback by all of the negative reviews. I was a little bit worried because of them but I found this to be quite a pleasurable experience. When I stay at a hotel, I look for quiet, proximity to the airport, a free airport shuttle and ideally, no resort fee. Resort fees have become commonplace in Las Vegas, unfortunately, and some places charge as much as $40.

The Alexis Park resort is so close to the airport, practically within walking distance, but there isn't any noise from jets at all. It was very peaceful and quiet, which is what I look for. The resort fee was only $15, which is extremely reasonable. Also, there was fast free Wi-Fi, as well as a free shuttle bus to and from the airport. Also, I believe parking is free, although I'm not certain as I didn't have a car.

I was shocked to see a celebrity checking in when I was checking in. To protect his privacy, I won't name him here, but I understand he stays there frequently. In fact it's kind of interesting in that sense, because other celebrities stay there as well to be under the radar, as I understand it. That is pretty cool and something I didn't expect.

I'll definitely stay here anytime I need a hotel in Las Vegas again. It's a great price, and I also found the front desk staff and the shuttle bus driver to be extremely polite and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
jnarvais, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Alexis Park All Suite Resort. I sincerely appreciate your kind words and will ensure to share your feedback with our entire team! Alexis Park is definitely the hotel of choice when in need of getting away from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. We are delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to your return!
(thank you for keeping the celebrity's name secret)

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

The floors had stains in them I had to call the maid to wipe down my counter because the dust was getting on my belongings.I will stick to the Palms from here on out.The security was racist they accused my daughter and her cheerleading squad of under age drinking when I asked security to come inside and look around he refused.I wanted to show them we were here for a convention and the kids were not doing anything wrong instead security told me to kick all the girls out and leave with out being refunded.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I would consider other options. Lobby and restaurant very nice. Hotel desk staff and switchboard staff very short and unfriendly. Could not tell several of us how to catch the shuttle..except go to terminal one upon arrival. Pool was freezing, rooms were dated and dark. Was note the most secure location. I would not stay there again but was with a tour group.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
jnarvais, Front Office Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review of our property we appreciate. We also appreciate the time that our guests provides by leaving reviews in helping us become a better property for our future guests.

You Spoke We Listened! New Alexis Park Coming ... Renovation beginning October 2018