Lowest prices for your stay
$63
Hotels.com$63
FindHotel$63
Official Website$62
1,385 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here only because Hard Rock was overbooked and paid over $200 for one night in this dump. Looks ok on outside but once your in you better be careful. Credit card machine was not working so they had to take a picture of your CC 'in the back'. I was woken at 10pm after checking in by a security guard on bike that said I need to go to front office. They locked me out and I had to prove that I had a confirmation from Hotels.com which I did. Other people also dragged out of their rooms too and guilty until proven innocent. In the morning, I tried to take a shower but the water was scalding hot so I couldn't even take a cold shower. They are now still charging my CC for fees. I feel robbed and all I can do is warn others to stay far away from this place.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank barrettw2015
Michael M, General Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel.

We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I can certainly understand your frustration at check - in, unfortunately the server for the hotel crashed and it took some time to get get up and running for that I apologize.

I am sorry that you're comfort was interrupted by security team and I have shared your review with our Director of Security.
Thank you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights. Overall it is an average place. The pools are nice but the rooms are dated. We had a crown loft suite and the jacuzzi tub looked filthy even though it wasn't because the acrylic was coming off of the tub. The room was dated and dingy looking and the 3 a/c units had a tough time keeping up. We had a room close to the front so our walk wasn't bad but some rooms can be a far walk. The staff was friendly. It is a fair place to stay off of the strip with nice pools just is dated.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michael M, General Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The first impression is quite nice. You enter a big entrance hall with a long reception desk and a mini market on the side. At the other side of the lobby there is a bar and a restaurant. The furniture looks quite used and not really up to date. All the staff is friendly and tries to help you with everything.Internet is for free and fast enough for emails and the regular stuff.

The second impression is not so nice anymore:
-Rooms are smelly and the carpets are really dirty.
-No cleaning outside the rooms so our block really looked abandoned and we were wondering if there are any other guests in our block.
-We got a room almost 10 walk away from the reception and no help with the luggages. The electro car of the resort was not available for such kind of work.
-The main pool was closed during week days because there was no life guard available. The other 2 pools were fine but there was no sun protection at all. The umbrellas were all at the closed main pool and it took the housekeeper 4 hours to bring one umbrella. Needless to say that it was about sunset when he finally brought the umbrella. The towels at the pool are small, old and you can read a book through them.
-The hotel has some security staff walking and cycling through the resort. The young guy is really creepy and made us really angry. Useless interrogations when you enter the resort. He wanted to see the room keycard, wanted to know the room number and name and was really TSA-unfriendly. He knocked at your door at 8am to order you to close the tiny bathroom window. At the weekend he was walking around the main pool all the time. Security is really important to us but that guy was just too much. The other guys from security were nice, reasonable and stayed in the background.
-The restaurant was a little joke. You get free continental breakfast during the week. This continental breakfast didn't even had toast and marmalade only really bad pastry. You can order a la carte breakfast which is almost never as described in the menu. They just replace stuff with other without informing you. Try not to take away food from the restaurant. It's not really good but if you ask for take away it is really bad and again not what you ordered.
-The shuttle service to the Planet Hollywood was really nice and helpful.

Room tip: If you travel without a car ask for a room closer to the reception.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank BohemianRhapsody1970
Michael M, General Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us by our security member. I will follow up with my Director of Loss Prevention immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Being a gambler, I have never stayed at a non-casino resort/hotel while in Vegas...however this time we were at a convention that was based at the Alexis Park.

Overall we were satisfied with the accommodations.

A couple of negative points though...For some reason the rugs in the room were filthy...I mean to say they were vacuumed however if you were to walk around barefoot withing a few minutes the soles of your feet were dirty...and the bathroom while recently renovated could use a re-caulking since they were showing some mold areas.

Overall I would have no reason to stay here again unless business dictated it, but its worth what they charge if you want to stay close to the strip without being in the middle of the action.

Room tip: The property is sprawling and can be a hike if you are in one of the farthest buildings...building 20 or lower works
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

Regards,

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is 3 star. My room was quiet, spacious but old decor. The breakfast was basic.

In fact everything is basic & provided you are paying the correct price for basic then all is good.

I did have a nice conversation with the bar maid.

Don't get why the pool nearest the reception was closed. Suggest the owners provide a reason as its not a good look to have a perfectly good pool closed.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Michael M, General Manager at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016