After reading some bad posts in here I was a little hesitant as to how this hotel was. Overall my experience was good, yes the outside of the hotel doesnt look great, but once we stepped in our room I was shocked to see that it was better than expected. We had the crown suite, it had a mini living room with a sofa bed, also a sink, a small coffee maker, a mini fridge, a closet and a restroom, upstairs it had the huge bed, and it was not uncomfortable, the shower was fine, this was my only problem very low pressure on the shower. In regards to the strip it is a little far if you walk, but in the car it's probably less than 5 minutes from the strip. The room was spotless when we got there and the maids cleaned it very well in this hotel. Parking was very convenient, that way you park right across your room. Overall, this was a good hotel, clean rooms, comfortble beds, close to the strip. I would not hesitate to come back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort setting with greenery, waterfalls and streams - Mediterranean style architecture - 2 blocks from Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexis Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Park Hotel Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Resort Las Vegas