We were attending an event at the hotel and on checking in we were advised "in no uncertain terms" that a smoking room was not available; although confirmed at the time of booking. As they say .... first impressions count!
Other points to note:
1) The hotel is in need of some renovation and the quality of the rooms are not the best; although the size of the room we received was large.
2) We found a majority of the staff to be rude and misserable.
3) Swimming pools lacking facilities and tiles missing.
4) A good 20 minute walk to the "strip" in LV
5) Issues with the in-room broadband - had to purchase cable for $5 for it to work and it is $5/p day for access
Better hotels on the strip for the same amount of money; wouldn't stay again.More