Alexis Park Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Wyndham Grand Desert(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
1,204 results
All reviewsthe hard rock casinooff the stripliving roomplanet hollywoodfree shuttleflat screencvsgambling
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed here during my spring break and booked through groupon. I was told all 3 pools would be opened. Once we arrive we leave and come back at 3 in the morning the mattress is sunken in and the bed is broke. We tough it out because it's 3. So I would assume we would wake up and shower. Our shower doesn't work and I have an appointment at 1230 so the front desk is like you can shower in another room (I'm confused is this a camp ground). So we switched rooms which took forever. Then the front desk lady said since we booked through Groupon she could only offer us a free breakfast. We asked to speak to the manager and we waited for 30 minutes until the front desk worker told us we were in a meeting. She took my number and said she would call. She never called me back and seems to have avoided me. The night manager talked to us gave us a free breakfast and 20 off dinner. Then at the end had the nerve to laugh at me. Only two pools are opened. The pool that had a jacuzzi is okay, but the Jacuzzi was dirty and not filled up. Not an enjoyable stay at all will return to the Stratosphere for my next visit and wedding.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank misty c
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Misty C: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. At Alexis Park All Suite Resort we use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool and we will investigate with the front desk and management to avoid future occurrences. We understand your concerns and appreciate your observations and we truly apologize for your less than satisfactory stay with us. Ms. Misty please do be informed, that our front desk staff is accommodating and if you have any issues with your suite they will provide you with solving options while still at our resort. We are continuously working on improving our resort and one of our pools is not in service because it is currently undergoing renovation. Hoping that you give us a second chance to make it right on your next visit to Las Vegas, please contact us at 702.796.3392 or via email at Sales@alexispark.com so we may arrange your future reservation.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I've stayed there many times. Unlike a lot of hotels in Las Vegas, the Alexis Park Resort is non-gambling. After a long day seeing the sites in Las Vegas, the last thing I want to do is to walk through a noisy hotel lobby filled with slot machines. The lobby of the Alexis Park is nice and calm. All of the buildings are adjacent to 3 or 4 swimming pools, so you can easily cool off—a necessity in the middle of the desert. I also like the landscaping around the buildings, especially since it's the middle of the desert.

The rooms themselves are nice and clean but access to the rooms on the second floor of each building is via stairs only. There are no elevators. Someone said that the stairs are wobbly. They're not. All of the rooms in all of the buildings have exterior entrances and I really like that. The Alexis Park isn't a giant stuffy air-conditioned box like many hotels. The rooms have air-conditioning but you can easily get fresh air if you want.

Be sure to check, recheck and verify your reservation. They seem to have problems with their reservation system. In my experience, the staff always goes out of their way to help but like most humans, don't respond well to being yelled at or talked down to. This isn't the kind of place for snobs to talk down to the employees.

Would I stay there again? Absolutely!

Room Tip: If you have heavy luggage or a lot of luggage, request a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Larry W

Dear Larry W: Thank you for providing us and future guests with your positive review and informative feedback. We are extremely delighted to view such an amazing review from our guests. We are glad to read that you were able to take advantage of our resorts amenities and services. The Alexis Park Management Team sincerely appreciates your business and loyalty. We hope to welcome you back soon on your next visit to Las Vegas, contact us at 702.796.3392 or via email at sales@alexispark.com so we may arrange your future reservation with us.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Only stayed here one night. Prepaid for a room with 2 queen beds. When we arrived they said they didn't have any left but would upgrade us to a king with a pull out sofa. I was traveling alone with two children and let them know this was not a good option for me. They would not give me a refund. Soooooooo-Our upgrade was in the rear of the property on the second level with no elevators. The steps were uneven, open and difficult to haul luggage up. The outside was filthy with poor maintenance. The inside appeared clean but was very old and outdated with no safe. The door was flimsy with a cheap lock. I did not feel secure. Other Vegas hotels in this price range have a lot of security present. The once nice lobby was also worn. We had no interest in trying the restaurant or pool. I have not received my credit card statement yet to see if they have put any extra charges on it like some other reviewers have mentioned. I definitely would not recommend this place! There are other much nicer places in Vegas in the same price range.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank MitziReichy
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear MitziReichy: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. Since it is through our guests’ comments and concerts that we improve our resort, we use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool. We understand your concerns and appreciate your observations and we truly apologize for your less than satisfactory stay with us. Our resort is continuously undergoing improvements and we would like to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas. Contact the Sales and Catering Department directly at 702.796.3392 so we can make appropriate arrangements for your future reservation.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had a wonderful experience at Alexis Park All Suite Resort and would recommend the property to others. Husband and I booked a Monarch Suite and for what you get, it is attractively priced. Roughly half the price of what you would pay at a strip hotel. Free WiFi hotspot in lobby, restaurant, bar, and pool area was an added plus--no need to buy internet in the guest room. No resort fees another big plus. Free airport/hotel shuttle and free daily shuttle to the strip, yet another plus. No casino and a non-smoking atmosphere was ideal for us. Would return again at a future date--no complaints.

Room Tip: Purchase the Monarch Suite. as you get a separate living room from the bedroom area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Reo F

Dear Reo F: We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were able to take advantage of our new amenities. Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas. When booking your future reservation don’t forget to mention your TripAdvisor review to our Reservation Representatives or contact the Sales and Catering Department at 702.796.3392 and we will arrange your future reservation.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The "all-suite" description should say a collection of out dated apartments converted to a hotel. The rooms all have exterior entrances. There are two floors and if you are on the second floor, you have to haul your luggage up wobbly concrete stairs. I had the displeasure of being on the same floor as some trashy people who had a loud, low-class domestic disturbance outside in front of my room. When I returned the next night after a long day of business meetings, I went to the front desk to request a room service menu since it was one of the many things lacking in my room. Turns out they don't offer room service except on two nights. Instead of being apologetic, the front desk woman was snippy and rude. Not all the staff here is like that though and some are genuinely nice. The TV in the bedroom had a faulty cable connection and stuttered through every attempt to watch anything. The one in the living room suite area only gets a few channels. And my room didn't even have a Do Not Disturb sign. The Jacuzzi tub had chipped paint and the jets didn't work. The shower head is also ridiculously small so you find yourself standing in a huge tub with a tiny stream of water. I have stayed at cheap hotels before but the bad attitude of the front desk when guests have make requests that are what are advertised as available is totally not worth any savings!!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Amy B

Dear Amy B: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. Since it is through our guests’ comments and concerts that we improve our resort, we use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool. We understand your concerns and appreciate your observations and we truly apologize for your less than satisfactory stay with us. Our resort is continuously undergoing improvements and we would like to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas. Contact the Sales and Catering Department directly at 702.796.3392 so we can make appropriate arrangements for your future reservation.