Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$185
$177
$191
$161
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$171
$145
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$269
$189
MandalayBay.com
$215
$199
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$165
$270
$179
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$229
$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$163
$125
Priceline
1,246 results
All reviewsthe hard rock casinooff the stripliving roomsmall kitchenfree shuttlegambling
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We only stayed for a couple of days and spent little time our rooms but was satisified with the room. They were clean and comfortable. I liked that we had a seperate bedroom from the liviing room/kitchen. The only thing I wish we had was a mircrowave to go along with the sink and fridge.
Check in was a breeze and they were very accomadating when we needed rooms together. I wasn't bugged by the jet noise because we never got to sleep in, so that was not an issue. We would come back again because of the convience to the location of where our Leadership Conference was being held and the cost of the rooms was great!

1  Thank Judy B
APMT, Manangement Review at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Judy B: Thank you for your positive review and feedback. It is with recommendations like yours that we continue to improve our resort. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our location. Thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you soon on your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed here for a conference for 3 nights, and were attracted by the nonsmoking, slot machine-free aspects of the environment (plus it's close to UNLV). The property is nice, but overall we were disappointed, especially for the rather steep prices we were charged. The biggest drawback is the constant JET NOISE from the nearby airport - the runways are oriented directly over the hotel, as you can see if you look on Google Earth (we wish we had). The room seemed clean (but see below) and freshly painted, although as others have noted it seems to have been remodeled last in the 1980s. As others have noted, the wifi is expensive. Our room was very dark with insufficient lighting, and there were multiple minor issues - the shower water ran either scalding or freezing, and the heating/cooling unit made a terrible intermittent noise that sounded like a jackhammer - guess it was trying to compete with the jets. Even with earplugs, sleep was challenging, to say the least. There's no microwave, and the fridge froze our food. On the third day my husband stepped on an M&M on the floor which was NOT OURS! (so either the maid was eating in our room, or doing a pretty poor job of vacuuming...but how could she see the dirt in such a dark room anyway?) The pools were all "closed for the season," and no hot tub. Overall I've had better experiences at the usual mid-range chain hotels, but for about half the price. We wish we had done a bit more research before booking the Alexis. You'll be adequately comfortable, but not pampered...and for these prices you should be. You've been warned.

4  Thank RachelR
APMT, Manament Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Ruth V: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. Please be informed that if there are any issues with your suites you are more than welcome to contact the front desk and they will gladly assist you by providing you with solving options. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am going to have to speak to the person at my company that booked me here.
Look up dump in the dictionary and you will find Alexis Park.
It should be a crime to call this place a"Resort".

They invite visitors to see their "remodeled suites". When was that remodeling exactly? Last century? I can't recall the last time I stayed in a "resort" with a CRT TV.

Want to get some work done at the luxurious bedside desk? First you will need to move the lamp with a shade that is half the width of the desk top. I'm not kidding!

They also put me in the very last building on the property. Hey folks.. forget the name.. this place is a motel! All the rooms have outdoor entrances. Forget quiet. A couple was outside door talking and I would swear they were standing next to me.

My room is 0.2 miles from the lobby! (I clocked it).

Ugh!! AVOID!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Looking for a budget hotel? I suggest the Gold Coast.
5  Thank Mike D
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Mike D: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We truly apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.

Room value: B
Room heating: F
Check-in: C (wrong room provided at first check-in)
Noise: D
Cleanliness: C+

You need to know a few things before making a reservation at this hotel. First, the flights from the airport will probably wake you as soon as they start taking off, which was around 6:30 or 7:00am for us (I don't really remember, I was so tired from freezing all night). Which brings us to the real bone of contention.

We arrived late from a long road trip back from Colorado and checked in. That went relatively smoothly, but discovered the first room we were given had only one bed even though we had requested two (for our kids). Once we settled into the second room, we discovered the heating system used some kind of "TV remote" to control the heat. Well, you can imagine how that went. Who the hell sets up a hotel with some obscure "remote controlled" heating control system? I called to get help over the phone and all they could say is that it was confusing but try to shut down and restart. What is this, a call to Microsoft for a repair on Windows blue screen of death? Needless to say, we never got the heat working so I wore a sweatshirt and socks to bed and still froze. Not fun.

I've stayed in noisier hotel rooms, and I've stayed in colder rooms, but only back when I was backpacking around Europe.

Other than that, the 7 or so hours we spent there were fine. We didn't shower or use any of the amenities.

Suggestions to Hotel Management: Add double or triple pane glass windows to cut down on the airplane noise. That would help a ton. Get rid of those ridiculous heating remote controls and go with something that WORKS!

Room Tip: This hotel is located DIRECTLY in the flight path and is very close to the airport, so ... is there a quiet place in this hotel? If so, ask for it. Also, make very sure the heating system is working (and A/C in the summer).
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Crumpled
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Crumpled: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us please be informed that our front desk staff, at extension 0, is accommodating and if you have any issue during your stay they will provide you with solving options. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Not the best. Ants in my room. Many cats in the courtyard. No pools are working and some are half full. Heat didn't work last night. Light switches don't seem to operate anything. TV remote couldn't be slower. Price is right - for a terrible place in Vegas. This place needs some investment, even as an airport hotel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Liaviator

Dear Liaviator: Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.