Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$193
$177
$191
$161
Aria.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$215
$199
Venetian.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$184
$155
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$269
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$150
$270
$179
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$214
$139
Official Site
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$153
$125
Priceline
1,245 results
All reviewsthe hard rock casinooff the stripliving roomsmall kitchenplanet hollywoodfree shuttlegambling
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The hotel had potential. It's an easy walk to the Strip and is across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. There are lots of convenience options walkable in the area - good, CVS, etc. The rooms are decent, though some are in need of renovation. But the temperature in my room was impossible to control - it was always freezing! And the shower continually bounces from hot to cold so taking a shower is a long process. The front desk was incredibly slow and our group had issues getting help from them when we needed it.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for providing us and future guests with your feedback and opinion. We are glad to read that you were able to take advantage of our resort facility and location. We apologize for any inconvenience your experienced while staying with us and we would like to inform you that our resort’s front desk staff is available at all times to assist our guest with any issues that may arise during your stay. Our resort is continuously undergoing improvements and we would love to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas to enjoy them. We sincerely appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

the room was comfy and somewhat clean. the resort is located far enough off the strip to be quiet but too far off the strip to walk anywhere except for one casino.
the grounds are well maintained but their website brags about "three sparkling pools", well one was closed and the other two weren't heated....kind of a disappointment on a nice, sunny 80 degree day.
the staff was friendly but moved very slowly. and that air freshener smell in the lobby was overwhelmingly strong.
several of the stairways leading to the second floor seemed a bit off-kilter, the steps were slanted in odd directions. if you are not sure-footed, it's probably a good idea to request a room on the ground floor.
i would probably stay here again...at a discounted rate.

Room Tip: choose a ground floor room, the stairways were kind of tilted.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. We are glad to read that overall you were able to enjoy the resort’s location and premises. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I will never refer or stay here again. I went to check in after booking my room on priceline. I took over 30 minutes to check in and there was not a line. The desk person looked up my reservation and found it then asked for a $25 deposit and my ID. Then left and went to back several times. I'm told they will upgrade me to another room cause they don't have the room I reserved available. I asked if there was still a sofa bed in that room and they said no. I said I needed the sofa bed for my friend that was staying with me. suddenly they found me the type of room i reserved. Then I was told there would be a $250 deposit needed. I said why I was never told that before. She said it was in my paperwork. when reviewing my paperwork NOTHING about that was written. I was told beings I live in Vegas there is NO partying allowed. I wasnt planning on partying anyways. We were going to a Ball at the Hard Rock and didnt want to drink and drive. This hotel only charges out of town people $25 deposit. THEY DONT LIKE LOCALS.. This is sad cause I would have maybe stayed there again with my boyfriend but not now. They were rude about it also. BEWARE

5  Thank boo2unv
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your opinion. We apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you had while checking into our resort. Our resort has No resort fee but we do have a security deposit of up to $250 dollars that is refundable if no additional charges are made to the room. We apologize if you weren’t informed but it is a hotel policy that our front desk agents comply to. Once again we apologize for the misunderstanding that this situation may have caused and we truly hope that you will give us a second chance. Contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your arrangements.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is my second time staying at the Alexis. I thought I'd give them a second chance, and I couldn't find another room in Vegas for a decent rate. We stayed in one of the Monarch "suites" for $96/night. You get what you pay for.
The lawn had just been fertilized with manure. Imagine what that smelled like.
Stairs leading up to the room were horribly stained, and smelled.
The room had broken pieces of furniture. Telephones did not work. There was no water pressure in the shower. When we finally got enough pressure to at least rinse off, there was no hot water.
Rooms were fairly noisy and since you have to slam the doors to get them to shut, you are up all night listening to everyone else slam their doors.
The chair and couch had an unbelievable number of stains on them, as well as the curtains upstairs and downstairs.
The gas fireplace did not work.
One of the floor tiles in the upstairs bathroom was loose and was pretty dangerous to walk on.
Desk in the livingroom was missing 3 inches off one corner.
The elastic on the mattress pad was worn out, so it kept slipping off the mattress.
Paint in the bathroom had stains all over the walls.
Overall not a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We are sorry for the fertilized odor you had to experience during your stay with us. Our resort’s landscape has to be maintained and we truly apologized that it had to be during your stay. Please do be advised that our front desk agents are available to assist our guests 24 hours a day if there are to be any issues in the suites. The fireplaces at our resort are decorative but we do have heating systems in each suite. Thank you again for your feedback as it is through our guests’ comments and concerns that we improve our customer service staff and resort. If your travel plans return you to Las Vegas we truly hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your arrangements.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I spent two nights at the Alexis Park with my son's soccer team. The tournament required we stay at a certain set of hotels, so although the reviews here were not glowing, we had not many other good choices.

The rooms are large with relatively new furnishings. I saw three different rooms, each with different furniture sets. My friend arrived to a room not fully re-made, and had to call for a bed to be changed. My room had a grungy, disgusting old jacuzzi tub with rusty water leaking out. $12.99 for wi-fi? And "rental" of spoons and forks for in-room use? Crazy.

I won't be back. There are too many other great deals in newer facilities- skip this unless you are in need, and then ask for a newer room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We truly apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.