$193
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$145
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$270
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$269
$169
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$198
$187
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$207
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$80
$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

1,246 results
All reviewsthe hard rock casinooff the stripliving roomsmall kitchenfree shuttlegambling
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is my second time staying at the Alexis. I thought I'd give them a second chance, and I couldn't find another room in Vegas for a decent rate. We stayed in one of the Monarch "suites" for $96/night. You get what you pay for.
The lawn had just been fertilized with manure. Imagine what that smelled like.
Stairs leading up to the room were horribly stained, and smelled.
The room had broken pieces of furniture. Telephones did not work. There was no water pressure in the shower. When we finally got enough pressure to at least rinse off, there was no hot water.
Rooms were fairly noisy and since you have to slam the doors to get them to shut, you are up all night listening to everyone else slam their doors.
The chair and couch had an unbelievable number of stains on them, as well as the curtains upstairs and downstairs.
The gas fireplace did not work.
One of the floor tiles in the upstairs bathroom was loose and was pretty dangerous to walk on.
Desk in the livingroom was missing 3 inches off one corner.
The elastic on the mattress pad was worn out, so it kept slipping off the mattress.
Paint in the bathroom had stains all over the walls.
Overall not a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We are sorry for the fertilized odor you had to experience during your stay with us. Our resort’s landscape has to be maintained and we truly apologized that it had to be during your stay. Please do be advised that our front desk agents are available to assist our guests 24 hours a day if there are to be any issues in the suites. The fireplaces at our resort are decorative but we do have heating systems in each suite. Thank you again for your feedback as it is through our guests’ comments and concerns that we improve our customer service staff and resort. If your travel plans return you to Las Vegas we truly hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your arrangements.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I spent two nights at the Alexis Park with my son's soccer team. The tournament required we stay at a certain set of hotels, so although the reviews here were not glowing, we had not many other good choices.

The rooms are large with relatively new furnishings. I saw three different rooms, each with different furniture sets. My friend arrived to a room not fully re-made, and had to call for a bed to be changed. My room had a grungy, disgusting old jacuzzi tub with rusty water leaking out. $12.99 for wi-fi? And "rental" of spoons and forks for in-room use? Crazy.

I won't be back. There are too many other great deals in newer facilities- skip this unless you are in need, and then ask for a newer room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We truly apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a really nice room. It was clean and spacious. That's the only good thing I can say. We didn't have a microwave and was told that the front desk would deliver one (for a fee). They want $12.99 a day for wi-fi. Even crappy hotels offer free wi-fi. We had a homeless guy living outside our building and from the second story balcony we could watch him pleasure himself every morning. Room service is only available a couple days a week. I was so excited when I saw the huge bathtub and decided to indulge in a long hot bath. Too bad I ran water for two hours and the pressure is so low it wasn't even half full. I made trips from the kitchen sink with an ice bucket full of hot water and ended up at about half full and half hot. Every single thing you need will cost you money. I left something at the desk for another guest and they tried to charge her to pick it up. I had something shipped to the hotel and they charged me more than what it cost to ship it, for the UPS guys to carry it in and sit it down. I felt very "nickle and dimed" yet still not accommodated. It's close to the strip if you consider a mile walk each way to be close. I didn't feel 100% safe walking that street after dark. Overall, we were unimpressed with Alexis Park. We had a better room, price and treatment down the block at the Best Western near the airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while staying with us and we will investigate the situation with the destitute person so that situations like this don’t happen again. We would like to inform you that the hotel offers microwaves upon request with NO additional charge. Also the resort does have handling and storage fees but when something is left at the front desk to be picked up by another guest there is NO additional charge. There must have been a miscommunication with the front desk agents as there is no reason for our staff to charge you for these services. We will investigate with the front desk agents to prevent any future miscommunication issues with complimentary services. We hope that you give us a second chance to amend the situation and stay with us on your next visit to Las Vegas. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so we can passionately arrange your future reservation.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Upon arriving in my room, I was greeted by several small beetles, a couple of small ants, and a fairly large spider (presumably residing at the top of this room's food chain). Over the course of my four-night stay, I've encountered another spider, a larger carpenter ant, and -- the true guest of honor -- a creepy fellow who was most likely a cockroach nymph.

When the best thing you can say is "Well, at least it wasn't a bed bug", you know you're in the wrong place.

This place could actually be pretty awesome if they'd put more effort into cleaning and if they invested in new mattresses. As it stands I think they're content with maintaining a facade. Not the best business model.

Pay a little extra and avoid the unwanted insect petting zoo.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. Please be informed that if there are any issues with your suites you are more than welcome to contact the front desk and they will gladly assist you by providing you with solving options. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a more or less studio apartments. It is very inexpensive, and has regular deals. The food at the breakfast was cold scrambled eggs, french toast, blintzes, sausage, bacon, and fruit, warm yogurt and cereal, juice, and danishes- it seemed pricey for $10.40 per person.

The price seems to attract a less than stellar crowd. Their is no security at the hotel, all doors open to exterior parking lot or poor area. I really didn't feel safe there and my husband forbid me to go to the car after dark by myself after we saw a gang of homeless people living out of shopping carts in the viaduct which is adjacent to the hotel.

The lobby also stinks, like a cross between baby powder and wet paint.

Beds are small (you have to upgrade to get a king) and uncomfortable.
If you want ice, you have to bring your bucket to the front desk.
Shower head is only 5 tall, pressure ok, but my husband had to squat to wash his head/shoulders.

I really feel that my money is better spent Hard Rock than Alexis Park, Hard Rock has better security, cleaner, nicer, fewer lingering bums, and doesn't smell. Spend the money on Hard Rock and only stay at aleix park if everywhere else is full.

Room Tip: ask for rooms on the west side of the property....away from viaduct with bums.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We truly apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. Please be informed that if there are any issues with your suites you are more than welcome to contact the front desk and they will gladly assist you by providing you with solving options. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.