“Good as always”

Ranked #182 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Mesa, AZ
“Good as always”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed here for the 2nd time. everything seemed great. Price was good. no gambling on site with we were ok with. Everyone employee that we spoke with were polite and helpful. ONLY complain is the rough pool surface. my son cut his toes open.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Cormanaz
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Cormanaz: We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review and concerns. We apologize for the bad pool incident that you and your son went through during your stay with us. Since it is through our guests’ comments and concerns that we improve our resort, we would like to know which pool caused the injuries to your son’s toes. We await your response as your information and assistance will help us fix the problem and prevent similar incidents from happening at our pools. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Las Vegas. When booking your future reservation with us don’t forget to mention your TripAdvisor review to our Reservation Representatives.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (249)
  • Czech first
Plano, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 5 nights for a business convention at MGM Grand. Loved the stay! Property was quiet, beautiful grounds, lovely pool, breakfast was yum, staff was excellent! Easy 20 min walk to MGM, but not on bus route. $9 cab ride. 5 min walk to great restaurants and convenience and liquor stores, too! Free airport shuttle. Will stay again!

Room Tip: Second floor is stair access only.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We are extremely delighted to read of the wonderful experience you had while staying at Alexis Park All Suite Resort. We kindly thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback and hope to see you back on your next visit to Las Vegas. When booking your future reservation don’t forget to mention your TripAdvisor review to our Reservation Representatives.
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the 4th time I've stayed at this lovrely hotel.. I can't begin to say how nice and pleasant a stay I've always had.. Just love these setting and service and the employees are so nice !!! Yes they are.. and I have a friend who works there.. The staff was helpful with me stay.. The house keepers were very pleasant and nice ( I speak fluent Spanish ,lol they were shocked.)
I posted my pixz from The MJSUNICF 8th conversation and my family is planning a trip and will be staying at this hotel..
I just want to say Thank You to all the wonderful staff at The Alexis Park Resort !! See y'all soon !

• Stayed August 2013
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review. We are extremely delighted to read of the wonderful experience you had while staying at Alexis Park All Suite Resort and glad to know that you experienced exceptional customer service from all our staff. Alexis Park hopes to welcome you back on your next visit to Las Vegas. When booking your future reservation, don’t forget to mention your TripAdvisor review to our Reservation Representatives.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here the afternoon and night before flying back home - early, so no breakfast - and it was surprisingly good. The rooms are in fact small apartments and they are roomy and clean. There's a living room, a kitchenette, bedroom (great beds!) and bathroom. The strip is a 15 minute walk so if you want you can enjoy some clean Nevada air before placing your bets. We enjoyed the pool area, which however is situated just before the LV airport runway; lots of small airplanes on approach. Also, we did not pay much for the room, especially considering the size and quality. Vegas is not really my thing but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Philip Beekman, thank you for taking the time to provide us and future travelers with your feedback on Alexis Park All Suite Resort. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. When booking your future reservation don’t forget to mention your TripAdvisor review to our Reservation Representatives. Thank you again for your positive feedback and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed their Aug 25-28 great time, close to airport, close to strip, perfect place for family and friends, only place pool stay open til 11pm everybody else done at 730pm. Had a really nice up to date room, Great party directly across the street at Hard rock. I saw the security roaming constantly. Remote control AC

Room Tip: If bringing more than 4 to room ask for inexpensive upgrade
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Karim M
We are extremely delighted to read of the wonderful experience you had while staying at Alexis Park All Suite Resort. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you felt safe at our property. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is my 3rd time staying at the Alexis Park Resort; located across from the Hard Rock and next to Rumor. Just to let you know up front, the area is not the best and the neighborhood . It can get a little shady at night time, and the parking lot is dark. So, there are some down sides to this hotel.
Now for the positive, I stay here at least once a year for a dog tournament, and I must say, this is my favorite place to play flyball. The facility (banquet rooms) are well kept, and the staff, from house keeping to front desk is extremely friendly and professional.
There are four pools to this complex, I suggest if you cannot walk too far, get a room closer to the main lobby. The rooms are all small suites and I have no isssues with them, but I do believe some renmodeling needs to take place, such as updated televisions, and remodeled kitchen area.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a non-casino hotel, the Alexis Park Resort is a nice place to stay at.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Articfish
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us, and future travelers with your feedback on Alexis Park All Suite Resort. We are proud to say that we are one of the largest non-gaming resorts in Las Vegas and conveniently located across from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. We truly apologize if you felt unsafe at our premises and would like to inform you that for our guests’ safety we have security monitoring the premises at all times. Thank you again for your positive review, we appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am Don'tPlayWithMe's mother. I was happy to overlook the dust, even the blood spots on the curtains. I had already decided not to eat in the suite. But when I saw an unwanted roommate, a roach running behind the headboard, that was enough. The room they moved me to had not been renovated, had stains on the carpet and one toilet did not work. The desk clerk told me I had the best two bedroom suite, I said yes but I didn't want to share it with the roaches since they were not helping with the bill.

I moved next door to the Rumor Resort Hotel, the staff was great, rooms were wonderful and I felt it was money well spent. I am still waiting for a refund from the Alexis Park Resort. With their management style I think I will have to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to get any relief.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Dadze
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool. We apologize for the inconvenience that you went through during your stay with us. Our resort is continuously undergoing improvements and we would like to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your reservation arrangements.

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels