“Awesome” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #179 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed their Aug 25-28 great time, close to airport, close to strip, perfect place for family and friends, only place pool stay open til 11pm everybody else done at 730pm. Had a really nice up to date room, Great party directly across the street at Hard rock. I saw the security roaming constantly. Remote control AC

Room Tip: If bringing more than 4 to room ask for inexpensive upgrade
1 Thank Karim M
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We are extremely delighted to read of the wonderful experience you had while staying at Alexis Park All Suite Resort. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you felt safe at our property. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is my 3rd time staying at the Alexis Park Resort; located across from the Hard Rock and next to Rumor. Just to let you know up front, the area is not the best and the neighborhood . It can get a little shady at night time, and the parking lot is dark. So, there are some down sides to this hotel.
Now for the positive, I stay here at least once a year for a dog tournament, and I must say, this is my favorite place to play flyball. The facility (banquet rooms) are well kept, and the staff, from house keeping to front desk is extremely friendly and professional.
There are four pools to this complex, I suggest if you cannot walk too far, get a room closer to the main lobby. The rooms are all small suites and I have no isssues with them, but I do believe some renmodeling needs to take place, such as updated televisions, and remodeled kitchen area.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a non-casino hotel, the Alexis Park Resort is a nice place to stay at.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Articfish
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us, and future travelers with your feedback on Alexis Park All Suite Resort. We are proud to say that we are one of the largest non-gaming resorts in Las Vegas and conveniently located across from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. We truly apologize if you felt unsafe at our premises and would like to inform you that for our guests’ safety we have security monitoring the premises at all times. Thank you again for your positive review, we appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am Don'tPlayWithMe's mother. I was happy to overlook the dust, even the blood spots on the curtains. I had already decided not to eat in the suite. But when I saw an unwanted roommate, a roach running behind the headboard, that was enough. The room they moved me to had not been renovated, had stains on the carpet and one toilet did not work. The desk clerk told me I had the best two bedroom suite, I said yes but I didn't want to share it with the roaches since they were not helping with the bill.

I moved next door to the Rumor Resort Hotel, the staff was great, rooms were wonderful and I felt it was money well spent. I am still waiting for a refund from the Alexis Park Resort. With their management style I think I will have to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to get any relief.

3 Thank Dadze
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool. We apologize for the inconvenience that you went through during your stay with us. Our resort is continuously undergoing improvements and we would like to welcome you back on your next trip to Las Vegas. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your reservation arrangements.

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed here back in 2001 and returned for 1 night on the 9th of August this year. the accomodation was clean, the kitchen area had no facilities to speak of, apart from 2 paper cups and 2 free coffee samples- no utensils etc (basic and disappointing, not as we remembered).
My main concern is that we were woken in the night by someone knocking on the room door at 2am, they did not speak and knocked for a while, and were walking off by the time we got up (we did not switch the lights on). The next morning it became apparent that there was damage to the windows (particularly the bathroom) were someone had tried to get into the accomodation, I am confident that I would have noticed this when first going into the accomodation the day before. many of the other windows also had similar markings as if someone had used a screw driver, but it was mainly concentrated on our bathroom window. We informed the staff who said they would investigate- but this has put me off staying here again- who knows what may have happened had we opened the door.

Room Tip: choose an accomodation where the room door is inside a building on a corridor- for security reasons.
2 Thank dobberdad
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. It is through our guests’ comments and concerns that we continue to improve our resort. We apologize for the inconvenience that this incident caused. Hoping that you give as a second chance on your next visit to Las Vegas, we would like to inform you that for our guests’ safety we have security monitoring the premises at all times.
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I planned my family reunion in this hotel for over 6 months for an original group of 20. Through trials and tribulations we only had 5 rooms but 3 rooms were upgraded suites including 2 of the suites being the best that they offer. I tried to get room numbers for my guest so that I could drop off some gifts to those who help me plan this event. No rooms assigned. No problem (I thought at first but I was wrong). I thought it was strange not to assign rooms for groups but every property is ran differently I guess.

My first guest, which is my mother, checks in, tired from a day of traveling from the east coast, goes to Hard Rock Cafe and eat not bringing back food. Sleeps. She is a day ahead of the rest of the group. The room was dusty, looked like no one has not been in the room to clean for anything, dirt spots on the baseboards, thick dust build up on the furniture, Moms chalked it up and figure it can be dealt with later. Second day the rest of my party arrives. Cousin gets to the best suite she reserved for and again dusty and dirty. There is a ring of dirt around the tub! So they call down and wanted to move, which took about an hour and the next room on their top tier line was the same. So they asked if they can get two downgraded clean rooms for them since the top tier rooms wasn't as such. That took 2 hours and they have been driving for 10hrs and tired. Finally got what we thought was acceptable rooms but that changed overnight which I will explain later. Another cousin had a slightly upgraded crown suite that was again dirty and dusty. So they were moved to a downgraded suite. All this was handled by a rude person by the name of Sherry or Sharon. My last two guest get to their rooms and it was acceptable but all these room hid the rock that would break the final straw.

So at two in the morning I get a text from my mother telling me that there were roaches in the room running above her head and it was due to some food being in the room. Not the bedroom but in the suite itself plus there were blood stains on the curtain and bed skirt after investigating the origin of the roaches, they tried to move her to another top tier suite and the toilet was broken. Move out and went to Rumor. Later that morning I come to find out that in two of the rooms there had beetles in the refridgerators and they move out, one room had bed bugs because she had a couple bites on her leg, my last room there were complaining of severe itching. So I told them to move out, I will talk to the Sales Manager about what's going on and not to charge us for this debacle. Call the manager and he says that he can do so much and that he was informing the operation side of the resort about these problems, and was transfered to talk to Sherry. She tells me that none of this was reported to the hotel, yet I'm telling you now what's going on. She was offering to move rooms which at this point we were fed up. That's when I decide to come to the resort to let them know who they were dealing with and brought a friend who I and her work in the Las Vegas Hotel market at other properties. So standards of hotel is very very well known to us. I get there and my family is in the lobby and ready to leave. I negotiated a good rate at Rumor for the family and all we need is the refund to get them on their way. Sherry comes out and said that she is not able to do a full refund and that was up to the General Manager to do so and he is not here. She also stated that we only had 5 rooms like that was suppose to rectify the situation in which I took offense to. So out of the many rooms on this property, we got the 5 messed up rooms on your property? So she went on to say that she can give everyone a $30 refund on the night spent in the room and that the GM would have to take care of the rest and he will call me about that. Took the $30 refund just to get my family out of there.

Well, the GM has yet to call and I've called twice and left messages, was transfered to Accounting because Ben who was one of the helpful employees along with Corina, said they would be able to rectify the situation got a voicemail and no call back, this happened on 8/9 and it's 8/14. I am fed up with this place, all I want is my family money back because of the apparent breach of contract with this resort and wish I pushed harder to place them at my property that I work at.

There are standards that are universal in the Hospitality business and one is cleanliness. Rooms can be dated but if they are clean most guest would not mind, especially Vegas has so much to offer. Do not book a group here if you are not planning to use the meeting facilities. I believe they have first preference and treat with more respect and value than someone who is trying to bring family together. And one more thing for this resort to take heed to. It's not cool to charge a group who you are suppose to give a group discount when you are selling the same room on your website for $40 less. Bad business.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Cheap but not worth the aggravation.
5 Thank DontPlayWithMe
APMT, Management Team at Alexis Park Resort, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory visit with us. It is through our guests’ comments and concerns that we improve our customer service and resort. If your travel plans return you to Las Vegas we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your arrangements
Ventura County
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

This used to be a great property back in the early 90s. Things change. My wife and I stayed here this July because she had a conference at this hotel. We were wary going in due to some poor reviews but were assured by very friendly staff on the phone that there was no bug problem and the rooms were very clean. We checked in late afternoon with friendly desk staff and walked to the room (long walk as it is a large property). The room was well laid out with a kitchenette, living area and separate bedroom but was extremely plain.

We unpacked and walked to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe across and a little down the street. It was getting dark and there were a couple of transients on the street but they did not bother us. I would not recommend the short walk for a woman alone.

We returned to the room and when my wife went into the bathroom, she noticed movement on the floor. She called me in and we saw fleas jumping all over the tile floor. Called the front desk and they moved us to another room at 10PM. This room was fine - no bugs and more comfortable.

The restaurant was good with an affordable buffet breakfast that was very good.

At checkout (very slow checkout line) I mentioned our problem and felt that a slight adjustment should be made for our trouble. She directed me to the "manager" next to her and had me wait to talk to him (long wait). He was friendly but, after I explained the situation, said that I would have to call back and talk to the other manager later because she wasn't there then. I travel extensively (100+ nights annually) and this is no way to keep customers coming back. Problems happen but when a customer is further inconvenienced trying to settle a problem, that customer goes somewhere else.

They seem to be trying to change their image but it did not happen for us. We won't be back.

Room Tip: Wish I knew.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Travelinscott
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We use all feedback whether positive or negative as a training tool. We apologize for the inconvenience that you went through during your stay with us. Please give us a chance to make it right on your next visit to Las Vegas by contacting the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com and we will personally arrange your reservation.
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place has bugs. We came for a family reunion and had nothing but problems:
1. Dirty rooms
2. Roaches in one suite
3. Moved to another room and toiiet didnt work.
4. Some type of small bugs in another room/God knows what but itching ever since.
5. Dirty linen
6. Over charged credit card
7. Dusty room
8. Bugs in fridge in another room.
9. Batteries didn't work in remote.
10. Waited over 15 minutes at front desk for new linen that never came.
11. Asked about bug problem denied, denied, denied.
12.Requested printout of charges said they couldnt do it.
13.Gap under the door-anything could have crawled in.

Our family packed up and moved to the Rumor Butique next door which was twice the price but worth every penny.
I wouldnt wish this place on my worse enemy.BEWARE!!!!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

We will be asking for a full refund/chargeback.

Room Tip: DON'T!!!!!!!! If you like waisting your money or don't care where you rest your head get a r...
1 Thank reality5011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your opinion. We apologize about your less than satisfactory stay with us. If your travel plans bring you to Las Vegas in the near future, we hope that you will give us a chance to make it right. Please contact the Sales Office at sales@alexispark.com so that we may personally supervise your future reservation.