stayed here for 3 nts July 2011.
got brand new updated room very nice. booked 3 nts for under $175. very busy weekend w she convention in vegas so this was best deal at time. suites include kitchenettes w bar + fridge -
granite counters in kitchen + bath - crown molding nice furnishings flat
cons: long walk to strip - u need a car here. no elevators! u have to walk ur bags up big stairs. inconvenient.
pros: nice updated suites - good value - comfortable beds
*** its my advice to ALWAYS get a car in vegas. summers are extremely hot + dry and walking is tiring. vegas blocks are huge compared to other city blocks. winters are cold + windy which people do not expect or pack for. get a car and make ur vacation easier and more enjoyable =]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort setting with greenery, waterfalls and streams - Mediterranean style architecture - 2 blocks from Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Vegas.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexis Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Park Hotel Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Resort Las Vegas