Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
missy468
Mammoth Cave, KY

Location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 28, 2019via mobile
Loved it. Great location. Our room faced the fountain. And was easy access from parking lot. Loved going through the mall. Everyone was helpful. Very nice looking place. Very clean. Loved the big tub and shower
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    $184
    $167
0.8 miles from Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
View more hotels in Las Vegas
32,839 results
All reviews earl of sandwich pf changs the miracle mile shops fountain view younger crowd great location on the strip other hotels table games strip view an upgrade self parking great room slot machines ph aladdin casino vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Overall our staying was amazing except the water pressure is super slow and toilet doesn’t flush well. Would definitely give it another shot staying there. Everything is convenient there. Love the fact that Gordon Ramsey’s Burger is inside the hotel. The line is long but worth the wait.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank blakesavy
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

I love the fact that everything you need is in the hotel. There’s absolutely no reason to leave. The rooms are comfortable and they have excellent service. I had a grand time there. It’s like walking into another world and you never want to leave. Can’t say enough about my experience there

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JoreneF
Reviewed October 28, 2019

The location is right in the middle of the strip where you have many food and entertainment access. I had a king room which has a soaker tub, stand up shower and the beds were comfortable. One thing I wish they had available is The Golden Knights Hockey game on TV in your room. The food options in the hotel are nice but I wish they had restaurants that allowed for you to collect reward points. Cafe Hollywood and PF Changs does not allow you to collect points. The vibe in the casino is always amazing. I also wish Caesars Rewards would offer more options to Canadians. It's very limited in things you can apply for. I plan to make this my main place to stay at going forward and I've been to Vegas 11 times now.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jesse E
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Lots of action with a big variety of slots and video poker machines. Great shops and restaurants. A person could spend their whole stay there and never be bored. Try it and I know you will love it. It's a city within itself!

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank LoveTravel283759
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Stayed here four days for a work conference in October 2019.
Pros:
-Comfy bed
-Hot water
-Clean room
-Nice view
-Large room
-Quiet
Cons:
-Water pressure is poor
-Toilet backed up
-Property Wi-Fi-limits you to 2 devices
-Tub is small, useless
-No in-room coffee maker
-Bad artwork
All in all this was an okay stay, but would not have booked this property if I were here for personal reasons.
Had an annoying run-in with staff setting up food for my conference on the first morning (Sunday 10/27). Asked an elderly gentleman working on the mezz level if there was any coffee out yet since I was 10 minutes early (conference opened at 8 am). He asked me in what capacity I was there, I replied "conference attendee". He said the food and beverage area was not set up yet (in a snotty way). When I walked away he told his co-worker "she can have all the damn coffee she wants in a bit" and laughed. Ouch. Actually have never had any hotel/motel employee be openly rude to me. Thought about going back and asking his name, but whatever, never going to stay here again and do not care.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank techblukat
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us, but regret any issue with water pressure and room amenities. We hope you will consider us on your next trip to Las Vegas, so that we can serve and accommodate you to the level you deserve and expect.