Stayed here for 6 nights from May 2nd. Checked in 6pm, fast service, but because it was late in the day they only had smoking rooms available. I explained that we could not stay in smoking rooms due to health issues, so they put us in non-smoking disabled rooms for 1 night. The next day they moved us and upgraded us to fountain view rooms for no extra cost. I guess for the inconvenience. Very appreciated ! Concierge very helpful with show tickets and everything. Business Centre also very good. Free bottle of wine per room.
The rooms themselved are great. Very spacious, the bathroom is huge. Bed was super comfortable, decor nice. I must agree however with previous reviews, the lighting needs to be improved, though a minor detail.
Casino is vibrant, always great music playing. Pool area is fantastic ! Try the private cabanas.
There are plenty of places to eat. We went to Planet Dailies twice, nice meals, average price but good value. We also ate at the Planet Hollywood buffet twice. Got $5 off vouchers because we were staying at the hotel, and without a doubt it would be the best buffet I have had in Vegas ! Also, there are many places to eat in the Miracle Mile. Cabo Wabo Cantina is a great place to eat. (Stay clear of the Cheeseburger Las Vegas diner. Had the most dreadful breakfast there, dinner not much better !)
Speaking of the Miracle Mile shops...how fantastic to be able to walk outside the casino into a shopping mall ! Everything you could want. ABC store, fashions, food etc. This was one of the best things about Planet Hollywood, convenience to everything. Central to the strip, can walk easily to other Casinos and sights. I have stayed at the Luxor before and even though it is a nice hotel it is too far from everything.
All in all a wonderful experience and absolutely will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Prestigia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin