Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$148
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$535
$206
$199
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$115
$89
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$134
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$371
$359
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$170
Official Site
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

24,022 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffetthe pleasure pitpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdtotal rewardsgreat location on the stripother hotelshuge bathrooman upgradestrip viewtable gamesself parkingtrip to vegas
Reviewed November 19, 2009

This was my first visit to Las Vegas. My wife and I was celebrating our 5th year wedding anniversary. She booked a room at PH for 5 days. Our trip from the airport to the hotel was okay. During our ride to the hotel we were offered an opportunity to see the show "V", lunch at Pampas Churrascaria; and buy one get two drinks of our choice for $40 and our commitment to listen to a 2 hours presentation. The presentation was remember-able but took well over the allotted time.The hotel room did not have a coffee maker and there was no place in the hotel that offered free coffee. Room service only offered breakfast. The prices for food seemed to be inflated . I did take advantage of the free drinks while i learned how to use the penny slots. What really place a damper on our whole experience what the discovery of bedbugs. I first notice a burning sensation on my legs. I thought i was attributed to dry-skin; but as I rubbed my legs i felt bumps and whelps. I told me wife and she agreed it may be extreme dry-skin. When we arrived home my wife showed me her legs where there was several red marks on her legs. She then told me she had had the burning sensation during our stay but also thought it was attributed to dry-skin. We also learned just that we could have brought then home with us. We have four children. We may accidentally infected them as well. The only want to remove them is to wrap the mattress and suffocate them. From what i read and heard bug bombs and sprays do not work on this time of insect.

1  Thank slittlejr
Reviewed November 19, 2009

we travelled to vegas with two of our friends and found that planet hollywood was perfect for us and suited our needs from their buffet breakfast's to their evening meals which were really delicious. The Casino was excellent and held tutorials every tuesday and thursday mornings on how to play the various games.It had a great atmosphere and beware, the roulette is addictive. The only thing that we could possible complain about is that the drinks are a bit slow in being served to your table. We found that if you tip the waitress you'll see your drinks order appearing alot quicker. (Note; when gambling on the tables you don't pay for a single drink..... SERIOUSLY!). Check in and Check out was the easiest i have ever experianced and the taxi service adjacent to the underground lobby are very fast and friendly. As for the rooms - absolutely huge and the most comfortable bed ever. the pillows were like giant marshmallows. Sooo tempted to stash it in my case coming home. Big flat screen T.V although rooms are a little dark. housekeeping kept the room cleaned on a daily basis and emmaculate

1  Thank ABSIreland
Reviewed November 18, 2009

It was fun- lot more topless than I expected-- Aubrey's goods were fantastic. Much better body than Holly's in my opinion/.

any seat is good - I recommend going

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thetruthCharlotte
Reviewed November 18, 2009

My husband myself and another couple spent four nights in this great hotel. The rooms and bed were very spacious and comfortable. Bathroom was very well equipped with bath and seperate shower and plenty of towels etc. The only fault was that as mentioned previously the rooms were very dark and the dark brown woodwork did'nt help. Unfortunatly our room faced out to the back of the hotel so not much of a view.
The hotel's location is excellent right next door to the Paris Hotel and across the road from the Bellagio. Visit the different hotels i.e. Bellagio, Venetian, Paris, Mandalay, Ceasar's Palace there are truly amazing. It does take quiet a while to get from one hotel to the other (it might not look far but I can tell you it is) Wear comfy walking shoes and it is chilly in the evenings. It was when we were there so wear warm clothes.
Make use of the duece (the strip bus) only costs 7dollars for 24 hours or 3 dollars for a single trip. You can get the duece to the Premium Shopping Outlet ( great for bargains)
i.e. Levis (cheap) Quicksilver Timberland and lots more. You have to go about 2-3 stops past the Stratosphere Hotel and get another bus (I think it was a No 108) to right outside the outlet this is all included in the 7 dollar ticket .
Make sure you do the helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon, we used Maverick. Don't book this through the hotel as it is more expensive there are plent y of other places to book and also a variety of tours. We booked ours by the M & M shop (Chocolate) and paid approx £205 each that was landing in the canyon with bubbly and nibbles.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank 19,691,972
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We stayed at PH last June and loved it..This year we travelled with another couple and also decided to stay at PH. The location is great and the size of the hotel is not over whelming. The rooms are beautiful and be sure to visit PF Changs for dinner.
The buffet is also very good...we always have a great time in Vegas..lots of fun and can't wait to go back next year...

1  Thank Dasco