My husband and I just returned from our first trip to
Las Vegas from Oct. 3-8. Having read so many negative comments on the computer, I was doubtful
if we had made a mistake in booking the Aladdin. I must say we were very pleased with our selection. The location was the best!! We were able to walk the entire strip during our stay. I don't know if I would rate the Aladdin a 4 Star, but must say all in all we were happy. Check in was very fast, but no
free upgrades are given as stated in many reviews.
The pros of this hotel: A fabulous buffet(Spice Market)If you register for a Club Aladdin card and use it when gambling you earn comp for food. We were comped every meal and the food was plentiful. The staff was very accomodating. The hotel is very easy to navigate and you will know your way around the first day. The hairdryer in our room was broken and I called the front desk and maintenance was there in minutes to
install a new one. The cons are: very limited closet
space and only 5 hangers. I recommend you bring your own hangers or you won't be able to hang up your clothes. The ammenities are not 4 Star Quality.
Bring mouthwash because they don't include that with the other cheap shampoo and soap.
No refrigerator or coffee maker in room. The mattress is very hard. The slots are extremely tight,
however, they were tight in every casino on the strip. Tried the buffet at Paris one night-wouldn;t recommend.
All in all, I would stay at the Aladdin again because
after exploring all the casinos on the strip, I found the Aladdin less hectic. When returning from the crowds on the strip the serene atmosphere here is
a welcome sight. Don't forget to eat at the Spice Market Buffet in the Aladdin. You won't leave hungry!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia and Despegar.com so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin