After reading many negative reviews, we were pleased with our 4 night stay 24 Sept to 28 Sept. We got upgraded to a Suite on the 50th floor but sadly without a view. We were able to check in early which was great. Hotel occupancy was high at the time but staff were competent at all times and check in staff was great.
Strangely all other floors have a hairdryer and ice machine on the flor except the VIP levels. A bit inconvenient.
The buffet is great particularly for dinner though it has no atmosphere unlike at Paris for example (the pastries there are not terribly good however as we had heard). The trick is to go early.
The pool area is very average - mostly cement and 2 small pools with no shade/greenery or atmosphere. Disappointing.
Good location with shopping close by, a very good Spa by Elemis ( better than Canyon Ranch for service and ambience ), and the convenient ABC store in Desert Passage for water and snacks. Its like a cheaper version of Caesars Forum shops but still has Gap, Sephora, Aveda and some other good stores.
Best of all is the ease with which you can watch the Bellagio fountains over and over again - which I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin