This was my second time staying at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. The check in and out went very smooth with little to no wait time at all. The hallways to the room have a dark wall covering so it is dark and it seemed like the hall was not air conditioned as they were hot at all times. The room I had was a mountain luxury room with two queen beds. The theme of the room was the movie JFK. The room was clean but just seamed dirty which I think was because it was beat up a little. A couple of the lights did not work. The closet/cabinet door would not close all the way and the sink stopper was broken. Two of the things I did not like in the room were the bathroom doors which were a double door setup and they would not lock or close tightly. Also the chairs in the room you sat at were way too low for the table that they were around. If you are going to have chairs that low then have a coffee table height table. The beds were great and did seam new. All in all the room was OK but I have had better rooms and I have also had worst rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Vegas.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin