I booked a room for my boyfriend’s 30th Birthday, we were staying from Wed-Friday and then switching to one of his favorite hotels for the weekend. Upon arrival the staff was extremely attentive and friendly. I had not realized that Planet Hollywood had two different hotel locations, ours was in the back in a quieter area. The front desk agent was very friendly and gave us a complimentary upgrade, I was thrilled. When we opened the door to our room our eyes literally lit up! In the front room we had a kitchen (the fridge definitely came in handy), a small dining table, and a large red sectional couch with projection screen. The bedroom had a large Jacuzzi next to the bed, (the bed was so comfortable) a funky chaise lounge on the other side, large flat screen, and a desk. There was also a flat screen in the kitchen, and bathroom. The bathroom was very clean, well lit, and had a rain shower. It was too cold to enjoy the pool area, but we loved being able to walk out to the strip. Our room was incredible compared to the simple king deluxe room I had reserved. The only restarurant we ate at inside Planet Hollywood was Planet Dailies which was pretty good. When Friday morning came and it was time to check out, I wanted to see if how much it would cost to keep the room for the rest of the weekend, but it was already booked. I truly appreciated the upgrade, and understood. We will definitely come back to this wonderful establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelPower so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin