We visited PH about a year ago and enjoyed our stay very much. We needed somewhere to rest, take a shower, and enjoy most of our time outside site-seeing and being with our friends. So, luxury wasn't a priority. However, this hotel was very clean, and their staff were polite and helpful.
The only problem that we encountered was when we were checking in; they told us they didn't have a non-smoking room available so they put us in a smoking room and it smelled so bad that I could't sleep the entire night. However, the very next morning we were able to change our room and move into a non-smoking room.
We enjoyed our time in LV, but I think one week is too long if you're not a gambler and there is only so much to see. Plus the cost of food and drinks, for non-gamblers, will quickly add up and become too expensive to since in and around the city. Thanks good ness for the "Earl of Sandwich". Their soups and sandwiches are absolutely delicious. Make sure you visit the Fashion Show Mall, New York, New York, and the Old Las Vegas Casinos on Fremont St… beautiful with a great history behind each building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin