Planet Hollywood took my Vegas virginity and I'm glad it did. Probably the best possible hotel for first stay. Only stayed for 3 nights and then jetted of to Hawaii - so I could have done with a longer stay!
Location is just perfect. Slap bang in the middle of the strip. Had a walgreens and food court next door. Restaurants and a really nice mall within the resort. A great casino (prob my fave out of all the casinos we visited)
We only had the most basic room, and I was very impressed with the room size. Even more so with the bathroom size! Probably the biggest bathroom Ive ever had at a hotel. It featured a large vanity area with sink, bath tub, separate shower cubicle and the toilet was in its own little room.
The bedroom had a large double bed, nice sized television and generous wardrobe space. Our room featured memorabilia from a John Travolta movie that I have never heard of (and still cant remember the name) There was also a good sized safe, plenty of room in there for both our ipads.
The only thing I could have done with is a fridge. To store my drinks and bedtime snacks ;)
We had a better view then I expected - New York, New York and MGM grand were within view.
We were up on floor 19. I expected long waits for elevators but they were always really quick!
I'm a big Britney fan so loved the pictures of her plastered everywhere (due to her upcoming residency) Will come next year for sure to see her show.
The only way this hotel could get 5 stars from me would be to remove the resort fee. We didnt use the Wi-Fi that much, never used the gym or phone.
We did get a coupon for starbucks which was great. $9 credit for breakfast everyday.
Would recommend this hotel to friends, family and anyone else!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin