“Excellent Buffet”

Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Ranked #61 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Food are sooo yummy and their buffet have a lot of choices Ameriacn Italian Mexican and Asian food. Dessert is awesone! try the creme brullee and cupcakes. They even have a lot of choices of fruits. We just ordered tea for a drink and i didnt expect how fancy the tea was serve. they also have friendly receptionist and server.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (22,005)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Simple, hotel was great, staff was super friendly. Just what I look for. Stayed in strip suite on top floor and it was very quiet. Never disturbed or woke up in the morning by cleaning staff. Buffet needs better desserts :)

Room Tip: Strip suites are the best
Reviewed October 23, 2013

First off, the $20 "sandwich" definitely works... I would reccommend everyone try it when checking in. Your best bet is to buy the cheapest room and try the trick to get a better room. Ended up getting a suite on the 21st floor, with a direct view of the Bellagio. Staff was courteous, hotel was clean, room was pristine and the gambling was great. I have nothing bad to say about this place at all.

Room Tip: $20 Sandwich all the way! When you hand the "check in" staff attendant your ID and Credit...
1  Thank Aaron B
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I know this Hotel does not get the best ratings, but we had a wonderful time. We checked in Sunday 10-13 and checked out Friday 10-18. Check in was a bit painful as they had our reservation cancelled. I am still not sure if it was the hotel or Agoda (this is who we purchased through on line). The girl at the counter went above and beyond helping us getting this straightened out. She also ended up upgrading us to a Vista Resort Room--it was really a nice upgrade. The only downside was it was on the 6th floor with no view. But she told us she would move us to the 10th floor the following day. We brought our luggage the next day to the check in to get out new room and the manager ended up giving us a 17th floor view room. It was spectacular. We could watch the Bellagio Fountains from our room 1780. It was quiet and on the end of a hall way. I totally agree with everyone that says the Casino is very hard to navigate. I think I finally figured it out the day we left. But it was still great fun. The music was good. We won a little there so that always makes it good. It is centrally located and pretty easy to get anywhere on the strip from here. We did use the Deuce for a 24 hour period (I would comment to only use this for transport--not to see the strip--there are so many advertisements on the bus you can't see out the windows).
I love the people on the web that says they would never stay here again and would stay at Aria or Mirage instead. Well if I could afford those Resorts, I would stay there to.
This was a wonderful stay at 90.00 a night (no resort fee, because we booked before May1). It was our 15 year anniversary and we had the best time ever!!

Room Tip: The fountain view was fabulous. We were upgraded free. I do not know if I would pay for an upgrade a...
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights in Dec. 2012 for my Bachelor party with my friends, our 1st time in Vegas and we consider this hotel as good option, located between the Paris and the MGM, in front of the Bellagio and the Cosmopolitan.
Nice restaurante, cheap buffete, nice and clean room, very spacious. In general we had a very good time here, the Casino and the shopping area are also very nice, you will enjoy your stay if you choose the Planet Hollywood.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Checking in was rough. There was 3 of us so we needed 2 queen beds. We specifically booked the hollywood hip 2 queens room to guarantee it. Instead of getting this room they gave us a hollywood king room. We explained and to the guy and he said nope that is not what we have in system and im sorry cant do anything about it. Confused we just went to our room and wanted to start drinking as it was already a long morning.

The next day we went down and talked to the manager and they moved us to the room that we paid for and credited us back for the one night difference and waived our resort fees. It wad just a hassle to have to pack everything up and switch rooms.

We didnt stay at our hotel very much but we did visit the pool once. It was surprisingly nice, good music and lots of sunshine.

I would not stay here again, I would suggest spend a little more money and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I know this sound strange! And by Vegas standards it Wrong, BUT it sure was great to walk into the hotel from the front door and NOT have to drag my bags through the casino to get to the front desk! Ramsey's burgers a plus The mile long mall attached plus! Go see Vegas The Show in the mall GREAT! Eat at Ramsey's Steak house also in The Paris.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business