stayed here four nights in august. was a great experience all around. casino was busy all the time. didn't gamble much at the casino here. room was clean, well spaced, and three dudes didn't feel crammed. The bathroom was really big, had a stand up shower, tub, and separate toilet room.
we did see our fair share of drunks around the hotel. one dude passed out in the middle of the hallway. since we were drinking also, we didnt mind. i guess my crew can handle our liquor. by the time we returned, they cleaned up the drunk dudes mess and all was good.
amazing late night food downstairs, must check out earl of sandwich. always a line, no matter the time of day or night, but it goes by quick.
negatives, the valet was full on two occasions, so we had to make the long haul. we complained a bit, but they said since its a free service, nothing is guaranteed. ohh well.
pool area sucks. the rest of our party stayed at encore, so we pooled it there. the pool at PH was very blah, and small. nothing special.
overall, perfect weekend stay.
will i come again with gf? yes if its during the winter. the pool was a major negative.
with the boys? absolutely since we don't care for pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin