well i stayed here about 5 yrs ago and then it was great,but i stayed there for 3 weeks this month and things have changed,the cleaners didnt even clean our room at all some days and i had to ring up at 10pm at night we were gone all day and why the music had to be so loud and i mean it was shaking the glass i was on the 29th floor and it was bad...epsically after a 24 hr plane ride.the windows were filthy and u could hardly see out.
when walking the mile the people and there stores were so annoying,,why bug us as soon as they see us.yeah u work on commiosion but its just over load people should be alloweed to walk around with out being bombared etc.
so if ya want a room that hasnt got that awful music going form 9am to 6pm dont stay in room 2947....
the spice buffet has really lost teh way it used to which is shame.
but u really need to get new carpet and clean the fliters of the air con.
and get ya windows washed.
so its a good place just needs a bit upgrading and if people are staying there lonbger tahn 3 weeks dont put them in a room thats close to that muisc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin