I stayed at Planet Hollywood as there was a pretty good deal on and I knew the location was great. Unfortunately that's all that I found to be great about staying there.
I booked a non-smoking room and was on a non-smoking floor but it still smelt of smoke. The bathroom smelt like someone was actually smoking in there (assuming this is a vent issue) and it was really off-putting.
The rooms are clean and large but quite dated and tired now. My room key card failed to work at least once a day, no matter where I stored it and one of the elevators didn't work to get to the 20th floor and was not fixed, despite me reporting the fault.
Half the concierge staff seemed to either hate their job, life or both... not sure but I recommend using the wifi including in your resort fee to find the information out yourself.
The good things about it - location is excellent - and the Earl of Sandwich is in there.
I wouldn't choose to stay here again but it's also not the worst you can find in the area... I just think there are better options and that's where you'll find me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin