Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
$600
$499
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$159
$169
$152
Agoda.com
$22
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$625
$565
Hotelpower.com
22,888 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffethollywood hip roomthe pleasure pitburgrpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdgreat location on the striptotal rewardsother hotelshuge bathroomstrip viewtable gamesan upgrade
FilterAll languages
Cleveland, OH
Reviewed March 9, 2004

I went to Vegas three times last year and stayed at the Aladdin twice... I absolutely love this hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean and updated. Service staff is pleasant. The Spice Market Buffet is one of the best on the strip - what a variety! The casino is fantastic - lots to choose from, not too smoky, me and several family members came home with winnings from there. Got some great comps too! And the Desert Passage shopping area is unbelievable - anything and everything you could want! My third stay was at the MGM which was also a nice hotel/casino. Buffet was nowhere near as good as Aladdin... but did enjoy the lion exhibit and Rainforest Cafe. Studio 54 left alot to be desired.... way too crowded and loud. You couldn't dance without getting stampeded by other dancers.

I would highly recommend the Aladdin to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, fantastic hotel. I'm planning my next trip in September and will definitely be staying at the Aladdin!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New Jersey
Reviewed March 1, 2004

Stayed for 3 nights at the end of Feb. Room was clean and spacious.
Asked to have my parents upgraded to room with a view of the fountains of the Bellagio which they did. Thanks! Staff was very friendly and answered all our questions. Food was pretty good and Aladdin has quite a large selection. Casino wasn't outstanding but got the job done.
Bellagio was right across the street and has a great casino or you could walk a few blocks down the strip to The Venctian which is fabulous. If you want to spend $100 a night for a room and party at The Bellagio or The Venctian, Aladdin is your place to stay. Would stay here again.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 25, 2004

My family and I stayed at the Aladdin on February 18 and 19, 2004. We did experience one bad thing and this had to do with travelworm. Aladdin made good of a very poor situation with travelworm. I would not recommend this web-site to anyone!! With no added costs, Aladdin went out of their way to upgrade us with extra beds, room, etc. The hotel room was great. The food was great. I recommend the valet parking as the walk from the parking area to the hotel, is quite a hike. Like another reviewer, we did get used to it and did some shopping along the way in the Desert Passage. I would definitely stay here again.

Boston, MA
Reviewed February 24, 2004

5 of us stayed at the Alladin from Feb 16th through the 19th. Check in was fast and easy and received a view of the fountains/Pool when I requested it. This was for $69 per night. Although I did give the desk guy $20. We had a room on the 11th floor. It was clean, quiet and fairly large. Anyone complaining about the size of these rooms is nuts.
They are more than adequate with very large bathrooms.We ate at several restaurants including the Spice Market buffet and Zanibar cafe both of which were very good. We also ate at Elements which is pretty expensive but the food was excellent. The desert passage was a great place to walk through. The ABC store was great with very inexpensive food snacks and Vegas Souvenirs. Everyone we dealt with at the Hotel was great, The service at the restaurants was top notch. The desk staff, bellhops, and even the guys that get you a cab were pleasant and prompt. The only complaint I had was with the Casino staff. I play Blackack. Every Pit Boss and dealer I came across seemed very unfriendly and businesslike.
1 dealer was actually yawning the whole time she was dealing. Needless to say there was just something "off" about the casino. Sure enough I lost the whole time I played. One good thing is that I hit $2,100 on a slot machine so that was good. If you want a great atmosphere to play table games go next store to The Paris. The place is bright and all of the casino staff are friendly , knowlegeable and proffesional. One positive was that I was comped 2 nights for my time spent playing at the Alladin. Overall a great Hotel in need of a better casino. My advice stay there and gamble somewhere else.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 21, 2004

We just got back from and excellent trip to the Aladdin on 2/19 and 2/20. Check-In was fast friendly and prompt. They worked very quickly to get you into the type of room that you needed.

We were given a "Resort" room over looking the pool from the 20th floor. Room was very nice with a large marble bathroom...rooms were done in nice earth tones and not to bright on the eyes.

We found the food to be very good. It is now our choice of "best buffet" over our normal stop at Bellagio. Service was very prompt and dont pass on the chocolate cream pie!

Only negative to our trip was some of the black jack dealers were pretty "lifeless" As long time card player, we dont expect to always win. We do expect to have good time regardless of how the cards are turned. Dealers like "Jenny" know how to take the fun out of gambling and should be placed at another jobs. These types of dealers are maybe why the casino's action was a little slow. Bottom line is bad PR = bad returns.

Over all....a great trip and I will be giving them another shot at more of my money.

1  Thank Hoopster84