Being a Platinum guest with the Total Rewards program we had a very nice spacious high level floor resort room in the North Tower facing the strip.
Room and all amenities were top notch. Housekeeping did an excellent job everyday making the rooms look good as new, which was a plus everyday when we returned from all the Vegas fun to a refreshed room.
If you are looking for a more older crowd or quiet scene then this is not the place for you or families with children. I recommend this hotel for couples and groups looking for fun and excitement. From gaming, music, to bar scenes with dancers on the casino floor this place is popping'...all the staff we encountered were very nice and extremely helpful making our visit extremely pleasant.
The hotel connects to a large mall where you can change things up and relax to go shopping or dine at some restaurants outside the hotel options.
It has two pools, one for 21 and over crowds and the other for everyone. The pools are smaller compared to Caesar's Palace but they were nice enough for us. Unless you were visiting during a U S holiday weekend, there are plenty of lounge chairs so no worries about having to get up early and saving one. All pools have lifeguards.
Some drawbacks are, depending on the night and staffing, valet parking which is free can be full and they only allow their top tier diamond and 7 star guests to valet. If you have older parents or very young children accompanying you this can be a long walk back to the hotel from the self parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Prestigia, Expedia, getaroom.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin