We were in the north side of the hotel. The hallways and our room were dark because of the decor. The room was really dark! First impression was to turn on all the lights and even then that wasn't enough. There is a window in the room but it is partially blocked on one side because of this black decor (?) that limits the amount of light that enters the room. Mind you, I'm not old and/or losing my vision. We pulled up a picture of our room on PH's website and it looks nothing like the picture... They must've done a panorama and some photoshopping...
Check-in was really slow! Yes, we were there at 4pm on a holiday weekend, but shouldn't they have anticipated that it was going to be busy? There was a very long line at check-out also. Thank goodness we used express check-out from our room.
Parking - valet is complimentary if there's space. Sometimes they'll block it with the "full" sign but if you show your room key, they'll let you in.
No fridge, no coffee maker. I guess it's Vegas, they want you in their casino as much as possible, not in your room.
Bed was comfy. Room was old but clean. I just wish it wasn't so dark!!!!
Great central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HotelsClick, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Vegas.com and Priceline so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin