This was my first time going to Vegas and I was really excited to see the hotel after reviewing the pictures. When we came to the hotel, we had found out that Planet Hollywood was being bought out by the Hiltons so they were undergoing changes in staffing and renovations. We were very disappointed since no one from the hotel had informed us of this change. Because of this change, I believe our hotel was slow in business during this time (which made it less fun since we met less people). When we entered our room it was nice but definitely a lot smaller than what we were hoping for and our view was crap (view of the back of buildings).
Pros: clean hotel, maids came frequently, hotel was connected to the mall, modern/classy look, and was very central to the las vegas strip.
Cons: staff are nonexistent, not a busy hotel, no pool party during my visit, waiting for taxis took forever since no taxi driver would go down the steep hill to pick up visitors
I wouldn't stay here again, it was a nice hotel but there are better, such as aria, ceasars, wynn, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin