Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Vdara.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
VEGAS.com
$145
$135
Agoda.com
$179
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$62
Paris Las Vegas
23,206 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffethollywood hip roomthe pleasure pitburgrpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdgreat location on the striptotal rewardsother hotelshuge bathroomstrip viewtable gamesan upgrade
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The location of this hotel/casino is the main reason we picked it. It’s in the heart of the LV strip.
It’s a big place. Our room was great with views of the Pool and the Eiffel Tower. The pros: free valet parking(tip only), Earl of Sandwich, great pool, Shopping.
CONS: Big place, we didn’t win anything at the casino, pricey drinks.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wino7
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed in Vegas, the first time was at a casino that was dead most of the time and located in a less than lively area. This time I stayed at Planet Hollywood and its just what I needed, the casino is lively all hours of the day, its centrally located with lots to do around it and the property is just gorgeous! I will say though that the pool area is a bit expensive given the prior property I went to. Free seating is very limited near the pools which means you're likely to sit poolside all day if you want some action. There are padded beds and cabanas but those cost money, the nicer the more expensive!

Unfortunately I do have one rather negative thing to say about this casino, while at the pool one day I watched a man have a seizure, although there is speculation (heresay from my friends) that the man had asked his friends not to receive medical attention during these episodes...I found the lifeguard's responsiveness terribly alarming. She was sitting maybe 20 feet from the man and peered over for what seemed a very long time (but probably 2 minutes) before non-nonchalantly getting down from her chair to come over and investigate. Once arriving she stood there unresponsive for another few moments finally making her way to get help but with no alarm, there was no running, no yelling and generally just no sense of urgency. Eventually EMT's arrived and the man was escorted off only to return later and continue drinking and playing (interesting). Since it is possible the man asked to not receive care and the staff is required to observe those instructions, I will say this, beware of the lifeguard's responsiveness and your control over drinking responsibly...you could find yourself in an unfavorable situation for longer than an acceptable amount of time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mordecai57
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Although my stay was ok (for work meeting in Vegas-2 nights), I am noting some things that visitors should be aware of. I travel a lot, I know everyone now nickel & dime's you-- I really hope that the FCC starts making all these ridiculous resort fees illegal. I paid 22.40/night extra for a resort fee, which strangely enough, you still have to pay to use the fitness center. I didn't use the pool or the internet. So annoying. If I pay this ridiculous fee, I want a coffee maker in my room, a newspaper, a bottle of gratis bottled water....NADA-gimme something!!!! The Starbucks line in the lobby, I waited in twice, half an hour each time- they really need to get that situation fixed-it was so frustrating, I just want 1 black coffee. Overall, the bed was good, the tv good, clean enough, quiet enough..I just feel like a bottle of water, or least a bottle you can buy would be a big upgrade for this "Resort Fee", or a simple coffee coffee maker... I won't be staying here a again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travellingbuddymel
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed in Planet Hollywood for 5 days, check in was very fast, we were asked if we wanted to upgrade for an extra $20 a night for a view of the Belliago fountains, we did not do this, we felt we paid enough for the room as it is. We got a quiet room to the back of the hotel. Our package included breakfast which we discovered was $18 dollars a day to spend in Star bucks, was disappointed with this as we thought it would be a proper breakfast as advertised when we made our reservation. Rooms are clean and comfortable but rooms are dated and there are lots of scratches on the furniture. Hotel is right on the strip and is close to everything.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank oaaggc
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here with friends in 3 separate rooms. Upon check-in, I was not surprised that the rooms were not near each other. It happens at many hotels, thought I'm not sure why. This is the first time, however, that the front desk staff was not able to find us anything better ... at least on the same floor. One of our rooms was even in a different block of elevators, so if we wanted to visit them, we would have to take the elevator to the lobby, cross over to a different side, and ride a different elevator up to their floor. They were sold out the night we arrived, so while it was upsetting, I do understand. No biggie.

The rooms were okay (I liked that they all had different movie-themed decor). My room had missing cabinet doors, the TV didn't work and one light was broken. In another room, the previous guest's socks were still on the floor.

It's little things like this that made my stay here just okay.

I will say that the staff is all nice. We also had an excellent room rate so the value was great. I love that there's a shopping center, Starbucks and an Earl of Sandwich downstairs.

Room Tip: It's a long walk to the hotel from the parking garage, so it's best to valet. Beware of the super long wait to get your car if you check out on a Sunday, though.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends