24,847 results
All reviews earl of sandwich the spice market buffet the pleasure pit pf changs heart bar the miracle mile shops fountain view younger crowd total rewards great location on the strip other hotels huge bathroom an upgrade strip view table games self parking trip to vegas
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Here for 4 nights, perfect location, shopping downstairs is brilliant. Easy to get around everywhere.

We had the fountain view room which was awesome, Titanic themed haha.

Beds are massive, and super comfy, Casino wasn't the best in Vegas, but still pretty good.

Don't go to the Strip Club Steakhouse unless you want to pay $80 for a steak.. Night club wasn't bad, but again not the best.

Great stay though and would go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This property needs some serious TLC. You cannot beat the location, but the rooms are below Vegas standards for resorts of this size. Rooms are very worn, terrible bedding (again old and worn), bathrooms are grubby and beat up as well. Rooms are very dark, with only one small window.
The staff are friendly, however in order to check in early, 1:00 pm, we needed to pay a $15 early check in fee, even though they had rooms ready. If we choose not to pay the fee, we would need to wait until 4:00 pm to check in??????
All that being said, if you get a cheap enough rate, and are willing to over look all the negatives, Planet Hollywood's location cannot be beat, just don't expect too much else.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was excited when the convention chose Planet Hollywood as its location. However upon arrival the greeting was a good experience as all paperwork was correct and gentlemen handling the checkin was very professional. However the rooms were dark and needed additional lighting which was unavailable. Everything that most hotels provide (especially when paying $189.00/nt)were only available with an additional charge. WiFi available at additional cost based upon 24 hour intervals. No coffee maker in room without additional charge. Refrigerator avialble for 35.00/day! Casino was full of cigarette smoke as the air exchange is very poor! Non-smoking rooms should be considered smoking since smoke comes in from the hallway. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom size was nice. I have stayed at many resorts in Vegas and of the major resorts, this one has been the biggest letdown. Major attraction is the Miracle Mile Mall located within the property and was a very pleasant experience with good food choices available.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

With family visiting recently, we decided to spend a night on the Strip so we could party safely. The great reviews & great price led me to chose Planet Hollywood & we were very pleased. Check in was quick and the room was large, clean & well designed. The bathroom was well appointed & I always appreciate a separate wc. The casino was nicely laid out & all of the staff was very nice. & the location is super, right across the street from the Cosmo & the Bellagio. We splurged on a room with a view of the Bellagio fountains & it was well worth it - plus, it was less than half the cost of the Bellagio. No question that I will stay there again & recommend it to family & friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had a horrible customer service experience at the PH. I arrived before 2pm, and was advised the rooms were there, but a $25 early checkin fee was required. I declined, and returned at 6. On return, the rooms had magically disappeared, and I was downgraded. I returned downstairs upset, to which the same rep said all the rooms were gone, the hotel was booked, etc. I mentioned I could hear the crickets on my floor, there were only a few people in line both times I lined up, and I know when PH is booked solid, its a madhouse checking in & at the casino. This guy could do nothing, and mentioned his manager said no, but I couldn't speak to him because he was busy. I lined up again for someone else who magically found my room, then the 1stguy whispers to him “Sam said dont move anyone”, so Sam’s responsible for downgrading people, it wasn’t that the hotel was booked solid. I turned in my TotalRewards card and gambled across the street, I’m not getting scammed to pay to upgrade, and they lost more than $25 with me. I didn’t book Priceline, I shouldn’t be treated as priceline.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family