Stayed here 3 times in the last 6 weeks due to it being convenient for work. Was here two weeks ago and my room looked like it hadn't been updated in 20 years; tears in wallpaper, chips in wood desk and wall unit, plug on desk didn't work, just not good. The best was listening to the elevator shaft all night as my room backed up to it. Back here yesterday and even after waiting 15 mins to check in, even told the person at the front desk how awful my last experience was. He then put me in just as bad of a room as last time and not even the resort level room I paid for. Went back down and got a new room that was beat up as well and smelled of sweat. My desk chair is one of those ones that lock together to form a big row is a ballroom - so tacky.
The casion on the other hand has a good vibe and plays good music. Think this will be my last time here, they don't appreciate frequent guests and the rooms are just dumpy. Lots better for the same price elsewhere on the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Vegas.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin