24,388 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffetthe pleasure pitpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdtotal rewardsgreat location on the stripother hotelshuge bathrooman upgradestrip viewtable gamesself parkingtrip to vegas
Reviewed November 14, 2012

With family visiting recently, we decided to spend a night on the Strip so we could party safely. The great reviews & great price led me to chose Planet Hollywood & we were very pleased. Check in was quick and the room was large, clean & well designed. The bathroom was well appointed & I always appreciate a separate wc. The casino was nicely laid out & all of the staff was very nice. & the location is super, right across the street from the Cosmo & the Bellagio. We splurged on a room with a view of the Bellagio fountains & it was well worth it - plus, it was less than half the cost of the Bellagio. No question that I will stay there again & recommend it to family & friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had a horrible customer service experience at the PH. I arrived before 2pm, and was advised the rooms were there, but a $25 early checkin fee was required. I declined, and returned at 6. On return, the rooms had magically disappeared, and I was downgraded. I returned downstairs upset, to which the same rep said all the rooms were gone, the hotel was booked, etc. I mentioned I could hear the crickets on my floor, there were only a few people in line both times I lined up, and I know when PH is booked solid, its a madhouse checking in & at the casino. This guy could do nothing, and mentioned his manager said no, but I couldn't speak to him because he was busy. I lined up again for someone else who magically found my room, then the 1stguy whispers to him “Sam said dont move anyone”, so Sam’s responsible for downgrading people, it wasn’t that the hotel was booked solid. I turned in my TotalRewards card and gambled across the street, I’m not getting scammed to pay to upgrade, and they lost more than $25 with me. I didn’t book Priceline, I shouldn’t be treated as priceline.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2012

After a horrible experience at the Riviera, I moved to the Planet Hollywood. I'm so glad I did! Great hotel, good price, and there is a great variety of restaurants and gaming. In addition, it's centrally located, so nothing is too far away. I'll likely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed in the same hotel last year and as compared to the other hotels on the strip in the same vicinity it is average. The other hotels are more up to date and some even make you feel they appreciate you coming and coming back. For a few bucks more a night I would rather stay elsewhere. As was remarked in other reviews, the staff is nice enough but at check in it was like anywhere else and we had 20 staying there this year again. The room was dirty again and mold in the shower was ugly. If the hotel was that much cheaper I could over look many of the issues. We ate in the hotel at Planet Dailies several times to meet with other staff and clients. The food was always good but it’s expensive. Breakfast that consists of eggs and coffee is $20+. That is in most hotels so I am not viewing that as anything negative. I also ate at KOI. Not a good place to go. The Sushi was not fresh but the service was good. How unfortunate.

Room Tip: there is a fee $50 per night to get a room with a small view or to be the side facing the strip. Rooms are noisy and in need of updates and a good cleaning
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We just returned from Planet Hollywood in Vegas and we loved it. My wife and I were worried about potential noise issues but we experienced none of that. Room was clean, quiet, and the beds are extremely comfortable. The Concierge could not have been more helpful with restaurant reservations, and even faxing (yes faxing) something for me. I will be definitely be returning. Thanks Planet Hollywood.

Room Tip: I paid less for a room which was NOT on the strip side. If you want to see the strip, go walk it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple