24,367 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffetthe pleasure pitpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdtotal rewardsgreat location on the stripother hotelshuge bathrooman upgradestrip viewtable gamesself parkingtrip to vegas
Reviewed November 14, 2012

After a horrible experience at the Riviera, I moved to the Planet Hollywood. I'm so glad I did! Great hotel, good price, and there is a great variety of restaurants and gaming. In addition, it's centrally located, so nothing is too far away. I'll likely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed in the same hotel last year and as compared to the other hotels on the strip in the same vicinity it is average. The other hotels are more up to date and some even make you feel they appreciate you coming and coming back. For a few bucks more a night I would rather stay elsewhere. As was remarked in other reviews, the staff is nice enough but at check in it was like anywhere else and we had 20 staying there this year again. The room was dirty again and mold in the shower was ugly. If the hotel was that much cheaper I could over look many of the issues. We ate in the hotel at Planet Dailies several times to meet with other staff and clients. The food was always good but it’s expensive. Breakfast that consists of eggs and coffee is $20+. That is in most hotels so I am not viewing that as anything negative. I also ate at KOI. Not a good place to go. The Sushi was not fresh but the service was good. How unfortunate.

Room Tip: there is a fee $50 per night to get a room with a small view or to be the side facing the strip. Rooms are noisy and in need of updates and a good cleaning
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We just returned from Planet Hollywood in Vegas and we loved it. My wife and I were worried about potential noise issues but we experienced none of that. Room was clean, quiet, and the beds are extremely comfortable. The Concierge could not have been more helpful with restaurant reservations, and even faxing (yes faxing) something for me. I will be definitely be returning. Thanks Planet Hollywood.

Room Tip: I paid less for a room which was NOT on the strip side. If you want to see the strip, go walk it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews for this hotel. We stayed there for five days and had a great experience! Obviously it's not as elite as it's neighboring hotels but it was central to everything and would certainly stay there again. The bathroom was huge which was a great bonus!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My friends and I stayed at this hotel 11/7- 11/11 2012. Durning our stay in the hotel my girlfriends room got robbed. They stole everything worth of value that was not in their safe (money, chips, purses, ids, credit cards). This had to of been a "inside job" bc whoever broke into their room had a key for it. When they realized this what happened the hotel staff/ security didn't even seem to care. The security in this hotel was nonexistent. Anyone can walk off the street and up to the hotel room. I didnt even see a security guard anywhere on the hotel grounds. The STaff was extremely rude and pretty much told my friends too bad theres nothing they could do about the brake in. On top of that the rooms look very over used and run down. The spa was very disappointing there were stains all over the carpets and the showers just looked grimy. I am a total rewards platinum member and get free rooms at the hotel and i would never stay here again! We felt unsafe and worried about our belongings the whole rest of the time we were there. The staff was not helpful at all or remorseful to what happened to my friend. We left very upset and disappointed with this hotel! DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends