MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$177
$145
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$290
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$170
Bellagio.com
$141
$119
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$207
$179
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$269
$194
Official Site
$202
$187
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

24,073 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffetthe pleasure pitpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdtotal rewardsgreat location on the stripother hotelshuge bathrooman upgradestrip viewtable gamesself parkingtrip to vegas
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was our first time in Vegas and I would say overall that the PH made our stay quite nice. The staff is really nice. They acknowledge you every time they pass and housekeeping was very nice as well. We also asked if we could check out one hour later and they had no problems at all with our request. After reading some of the reviews on this hotel, I was a little nervous about staying here, but after our stay, I would stay here again.
My husband and I were visiting here on business so while he was in meetings, that left me trying to find things to do, but with the Miracle Mile Mall right downstairs from the hotel, that kept me pretty busy. They do charge for internet service ($13.99) which (in my opinion) should be included, but I guess they don't want you in your room on the internet, they want you out gambling. Makes sense I guess. I am not much of a gambler, but do enjoy shopping.
The rooms were clean and the bathroom was very large and had a good size tub as well. The furniture was a little tattered and beaten, but that's to be expected for how many people travel to Vegas so often and stay at these hotels. The PH didn't exceed my expectations, but they didn't disappoint either.
We were on the 20th floor, but were on the back side of the hotel. For $20.00 more per night we could have gotten the "strip view", but that wasn't really that big a deal to us, so we didn't pay it. i guess it would have been cool though. I guess if you tip the front desk person 20 bucks, you can get a free upgrade, but we didn't try that.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Disappointed that there are NO quiet loacations in this hotle for a group to gather,have drinks and talk. Music is everywhere including the sidewalks outside. Smoke eaters do not work as well in the casino as other hotels or maybe there are none. Music louder than in other casinos. Good for a young roudy crowd but not for us. $15 early check in fee, $14 for internet in room and $25 to use the gym - the early check in charge is ok but the others should be part of the room rate.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Ok, second trip to Vegas I was convinced I wanted to stay at PH. I read all the bad reviews, but they didn't phase me. I was still determined everything was going to be great.

Check in: long line, took about a half hour.

Room: no view. (Roof of parking garage) candy corn on the floor (not mine) white splatter ALL over the display case (movie memorabilia) wasn't impressed. Went to front desk, explained, and the girl was very nice and moved me to a fountain view room. The rooms are showing wear and tear, but comfortable. Bathroom is big and tub is really nice.

Yes, it's smoky everywhere. But I found its like that in all Las Vegas hotels!

Free wifi in planet dailies and the Starbucks next door. Beats paying the hotel fee for it.

Location is very good. I like how everything u need is minutes away.

All in all it was good value. Booked room fr 75 a night. I wouldn't pay much more for this place though. All rooms need a good cleaning and maybe some paint?

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Planet Hollywood is one of the rare places where if you are a slot player you can actually get play for your money. I played the Konami Machines “Rawhide and African Diamond” and a few others that are hard to fine in Las Vegas. These machines are fun to play and if they don’t set them so tight to run you off, you can actually get great play for your gambling slot money and enjoy yourself. I loved playing Let It Ride which is a table game and really enjoy it. The atmosphere is exciting and worth the visit. I am a Caesars Total Reward Card Holder and this is one of the only places I will play slots on the strip other than the Imperial Palace because of the slot pay you get. I hope they leave the slots percent pay out alone so they don’t run their Cash Cow Slot players off like most of the other Strip Casinos.

Room Tip: Make sure you play with your Caesars Total Reward Card to get nice comps
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My family and I stayed at Planet Hollywood for 5 days on a business/personal trip. The hotel offers a fun environment and of course lots of gaming. The buffet --- not quite worth the money but the service staff are truly wonderful. 97% of all staff greeted us at every turn and were helpful no matter what. We had a suite with an adjoining room that was absolutely incredible. The rooms were completely seperated with a private entry inside of a private foyer. The room was dated but still very comfortable, clean, and hip. The best dining in the hotel had to be Yolo Mexican Grille ---- try the tacos!!! For those who are Caesar's Seven Stars or Diamond, you will receive the level of service you expect. The Hosts are awesome at this location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family