We checked in quickly and easily. The staff were friendly and we found our room without any problems. We stayed in room 2689 - a fountain view room. The view was lovely. The room was comfortable and big. There wasn't any noise pollution at all.
There was a soaking tub - which was really amazing!! So relaxing. Nice big tv and the safe was free. The only negatives comments I have about the hotel is that we didn't have tea/coffee facilities or a mini fridge. I'd expect these as standard - even more so when we paid for a room upgrade!! There was an ice bucket in the room and a machine just down the hall so it wasnt all bad. Also the Internet access was $15 for 24 hours!! Pretty steep if you ask me! But there's a Starbucks within the hotel with free wifi, so I'd recommend just using that if it's just to quickly check emails etc.
We caught the peepshow in the hotel (we got tickets about half price because we bought then on the day at the discount ticket booths). The theatre was actually quite intimate and the show was fabulous. I would also recommend the titanic exhibition at the luxor!!
Checkout was available from the tv in the room, so we didn't have to queue downstairs.
I would recommend this hotel - but next time I'd upgrade my room again so have a coffee machine!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin