The Planet Hollywood hosted the cardiac essentials conference that I attended with 3 other co-workers. The rates for this hotel during the conference were low, so I booked this room with a friend. We stayed 4 nights. The conference was absolutely amazing, but the hotel was just poor to ok. First of all, we arrived 20 min before check-in time of 3pm...they charged us approximately $16 for that. Allright, rules are rules....Our room was a very nice size, the bathroom was huge, which was the only good thing about it. One of the doors to the bathroom made a horrendous sound when attempting to open or close it. Super loud....it would wake up the person who was sleeping. The room we stayed in must have been the Indiana Jones room, pics of it everywhere. Some switches that when we pushed them didn't do anything, so I'm wondering what that was all about. Our room did not have a fridge or microwave either, which was a bummer. I did like the convenience of the hotel, but there are others nearby that I would definitely check out before ever coming back to this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin