This was our first time at PH. We stayed because friends were here, but we are Total Rewards members, so thought we'd try it. When we arrived to check in, they told us our King non smoking was no longer available. Most hotels would upgrade you. But no, we could either take a smoking room, or pay, PAY $30 to $50 extra a night to get non smoking!!! Rather than look for another room at another casino, we opted to pay for one night before switching back to a room in our category. So for $30 more, we get a room right next to the elevators (up and down ALL night long) and the ice and vending machines. And a disgustingly moldy shower - I didn't even want to go in there barefoot. And the $30 was for a view of Bellagio fountains, which you could only see if you bent down to look out the tiny window. Next morning, we went down to ask for our new room, asking for better location (than by elevators and vending) - this time, the guy actually upgraded us for the rest of the time. He felt bad for what had happened, seemed embarrassed (as he should). We would have been fine with the smaller room, but bigger on the 50th floor, bigger, cleaner shower, this time with coffee machine & refrigerator (not in the other room), and the high penthouse ceilings - great. Not a suite, just a bigger room. I know it's hard to keep casinos clean, but am not very impressed with the common areas, either. We had to ask for our rooms to be stocked with shampoos, etc. Not sure if we'll stay here again. Bally's, Paris and Flamingo have cleaned up their act and are less expensive for the same or better quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Prestigia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin