When we arrived in Las Vegas we told our taxi driver to go to Planet Hoolywood Westgate Towers, all he heard was Planet Hollywood. We left our suitcases at the front door to be brought to our room after we checked in. The line up was huge, after about 10 minutes I realized that we were in the wrong place. After asking a number of people we ended walking throught the Miracle Mile to Westgate. And yes it is about a mile
I asked for a room on a higher floor and was given a place on the 16th. The room was beautiful. Crisp and clean, with a wall of ceiling to floor windows. The blinds go up and down with a push of a button. Cool. I called to get our luggage, explaining that we were left at the wrong place. I was told there was no problem and our luggage was at our door in less that 15 minutes. Great service
The Miracle Mile is amazing, beautiful shops, some really nice restaurants and a rainstorm with thunder, lighting and fog. Not to be missed.
My only problem was I wanted to take a jacuzzi bath. The tub took forever to full up and when I turned the jets on, the bath was filled with dirty stuff. Gross. So settled for a shower.
Checking out was easy and quick. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Vegas.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin