We stayed at the Westin timeshare location of the Planet Hollywood and it was AMAZING! There were 6 of us and the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom was perfect. Honestly, if it was a more modest group of ladies, we would have needed a different set up. But we had 2 King beds, a fold out sofa (which was quite comfortable) and an extra long leather couch that makes you feel like a rockstar when you wake up in Vegas! Our rooms were on the 52nd floor and we had a view of everything. The only disturbing part of the view, if you don't have a fear of heights with the floor to ceiling windows, was the note on the table starting "It's moth season, so please don't open your windows". (I threatened bodily harm to anyone in the group who would try to open the windows regardless of the situation!)
The staff was great. Very mellow and fun attitude. The valet attendents handed out grief as good as they took it. (Like asking who brought a jacket to Las Vegas, turning my North Dakota friend's face a blazing red.) The maid service and hotel staff were very quick to help us out and even mentioned that the 12 packs of soda that they were removing from checked out rooms were going to be thrown away due to hotel policy, so if we wanted to take them, go ahead.
The pool was a smaller area, but still very nice with an upbeat young attitude. The casino/bars/restaurants were mostly located in the mall area, but very easy to get to. Loved the PF Changs! We sat upstairs and had a booth overlooking the Strip. Gorgous view at night! The gym was small for such a large hotel, but oddly, we never had trouble getting on a machine.
The entire time I really felt like this was a "true Las Vegas experience". I have been to Vegas before with my husband and loved every minute, but this trip was so different and honestly the room/hotel played a huge part in it. My husband would never enjoy the view from the 52nd floor or be comfortable with the banter from the valet. (Which I'm sure they would quit as soon as they got a negative response.) But that's what made the trip so memorable! LOVED IT AND I CAN"T WAIT TO GO BACK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin