What can I say about The D? This place is amazing! I have stayed at The D Casino and Hotel now four times in the last year and brought friends and family twice, and it is all because of the incredible staff and dedicated owners who actually care about their customers. This place rocks, from the truly incredible suites in the completely renovated hotel to the amazing long bar with the best and most sports playing TV's at the longest bar in Vegas, to the award winning Joe Vicari's Andiamos Steak House, to the always open 24/7 Coney Island Hot dogs, this place has something for everyone. The D is Sister property to the other downtown gem, Golden Gate Casino Hotel, which owners Derrick and Greg also completely renovated two years ago.
Listen up... this is absolutely no BS. My beautiful bride and I travel rather extensively to several different casino properties in several countries, literally. We have numerous comp offers for limos and suites and dinners at five different strip and downtown properties including Hooters, Planet Hollywood, The Mirage and The Wynn/Encore, and we now choose The D exclusively and cant wait to go back again!
Dancing dealers are smoking hot and pretty damn smart too!
Incredibly comfortable beds (you can even order one for home if you hit the jackpot)
You have to try the Hot Dogs from Coney Island
You have to try the meatball and the lobster bisque at Andiamo's
Tell Andy and Ivan at the Long bar I said hello when they show off and flair your drinks
You have to play the Sigma Derby antique horse racing gaming on the second floor casino!
The best thing about the property is her people... including Derrick, Nicole, Darren, Richard, Yolla, Wael, Joe, Maylene, Frankie, Astrid, Lys, Amanda, Mandy, Mark, Sonny, Ivan, Andy, Eeore, Pasquale, Martin, Ashley, Elysis, and many more who make it feel like home away from home...
If you dont enjoy the D, you are simply not living life to the fullest. Have fun, and tell all my friends there I said hello!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas