The hotel opens right onto the Fremont Street Experience. Room was clean but outdated. It's pretty clear that the recent renovations included new paint, pictures, and linens but not much else. Music at the bar was extremely loud. It was too loud to even sit and enjoy drinks and a few hands of video poker so I went to a different hotel for that. Keurig coffee maker in the room was a nice touch. I'm planning another trip Downtown later this month but unless the D is irresistably inexpensive I will look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas