Customer service here is either wonderful or horrible. Marty in guest services area (I believe) is awesome, most the front desk agents are frankly quiet rude. Our room was very nice, room 2542, we lucked out and got a corner room with a nice view of the new Strip. Upon check-in I asked about Wi-Fi and was told its a $10 fee a day per device but the fee was also included in the "resort fees" so note that Wi-Fi maybe included in the fees you pay. After getting home we noticed through our bank account that we were charged for the deposit and called about it. The person who I spoke with was very rude and hung up on me. Again, horrible Customer Service, with no answers. They need to seriously add a couple people to their phone line answering system. During our stay we needed to call about a possible room change (nothing with the room it was just exceptionally windy and the windows were making a noise that would have made it impossible for me to sleep. I am a very light sleeper) I sat on the phone for over 13 minutes being bounced back and forth (I could hear someone pick up and then put the phone and immediately out it back on hold and then after a couple minutes it would ring somewhere and the same thing would happen) and then gave up.The Casino was always nice and played good music all night and day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas