Being from Detroit I really felt at home here. Everyone whereing Detroit Tiger and Red Wings T's. They really are advertiseing here in Michigan.
We stayed At The D 3 nights then moved to the Strip for 2 nights.
Valet parking was fast and easy. The check in desk was nice and quick. I asked for a smokeing room and I do not smoke but my friends do. The room was clean and did not smell like smoke.
We had read about the $2.50 Keurig coffee in room so we brought our own Folgers K-cups cream n sugar worked out great.
The beds are comfy and just the right amount of blankets and pillows.
The TV had more stations on it than any other casino hotel we have stayed at. Our room was on 22 floor with great view looking east.
The towels were nice and soap shampoo etc. smell like fresh cut grass.
This trip I did not find the music too loud in casino seemed ok. Love the up stairs casino and geting my hands dirty with real coins. As of all vegas casinos I found the beer to be too warm, it was colder to buy it across the street at the party store.
Now my two complaints which by the way I can understand being an old building with old bones just like The Quad.
The plumbing our sink would back up while we slept and each morning was filled with black pipe goop, the tub also stopped draining by day two. And the hair dryer needed replaceing for safety sake. Please see pictures of sink and tub. p.s. I was pretty lucky with the elevators they seemed always waiting for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is located on the iconic Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, owned and operated by Derek and Greg Stevens. The D delivers a fresh, energeticattitude and fun atmosphere that has become synonymous with the Neapolitan area. The D Las Vegas Hotel provides a haven of rest and relaxation just a few steps away from the city's popular attractions like the Fremont Street Experience, Neon Museum, and Zip-lining. The property has recently completed extensive renovations with 638 remodeled contemporary rooms, showroom with daily entertainment, multiple dining restaurants, Vegas' only two-level casino, and numerous high-energy bars. Whatever the reason for your visit, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel is an excellent choice for your stay in Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Casino And Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Las Vegas
- Ramada Las Vegas
- Fitzgeralds Las Vegas