2 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.com$72
FindHotel$58
travelup.com$81
2,180 results
All reviews bowling alley laser show movie theater off the strip boulder highway firelight buffet panda express tgi fridays free shuttle bingo hall water show rv park video poker food court slot machines shuttle service resort fee
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Came here with a friend to watch the mystic fall park show and decided to eat and hang around in the hotel. The casino level smells like cigarette everywhere you go. It did not bother us too much but I could imagine that if someone has a respiratory problem, then this may not be the best place to be.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank BHUANG69
Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank you for your recent visit to Sam’s Town and for sharing your experience. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I always like to be positive and we have stayed at Sam's Town before, and so we decided to do so again. Sooo sorry I did that.
First the good: Check in was good, no long line, but that could be that we checked in late. Security was professional and courteous. Room was adequate, but it was very dusty. I don't think anyone dusted the room in a couple of months. Bed was comfortable. Lots of kids and family, so we heard running around above us all night, but that's expected.
Next: the bad: We were very tired having driven 6 hours, and so decided to order room service. No menu in room. Called the front desk..the gal said that housekeeping took care of the menus and I was transferred to them. Housekeeping stated the menus were wrong, so they don't put them in the room. When I asked how we order then she stated " I don't know". She transferred me back to the front desk who apologized for housekeeping's answer, and suggested I pull up TGIF's menu online. We ordered from the Sam's Town TGIF room service menu...and it came up in a timely manner. When I saw the bill, the prices were different, some only a difference of 0.25 cents, and some more. Some items that were included with the meal, I was told were actually a separate charge. The food was so horrible that we sent it back, and we were advised to speak to the day shift general manager. The next day we were told the general manager was not there..it was her day off. The manager for the day, did not know how to handle this and had to ask someone else what to do. They gave me $3.00 back and 2 appetizer coupons. The "manager" said the prices there are different than the other TGIF's. I called TGIF's corporate office and I'm still waiting for a response to my voicemail. By the way, TGIF is the only restaurant you can order room service from.
And finally...the bill. I made the reservations by phone. Was quoted 112.00 per night plus taxes..resort fees etc. Reservation person said total was 126.64 per night and the first night would be charged to my credit card. She also advised that there would be a $100.00 deposit fully refundable upon checkout. Fine. Here it comes...I was charged the 126.64 and another $270. I called them today...I was told the room quote did not include the "resort fee". They kept $50 of my $100 deposit because of that. I told them we were not informed of that, that we were told that deposit would be refunded in full on departure. Ashley at the front desk suggested I call the hotel supervisor in the morning, which I will do. Needless to say my credit card company will be getting a call as well.

I sorry this has been a long review, but please be advised that this felt like a bait and switch deal. I suggest you either pay in cash or better yet, go to a different hotel.

5  Thank josephinen515
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Stayed 2 nights. The room was clean and comfortable. The casino was nice and we played the machines for quite some time without going broke. The cocktail servers came by often. The only down was the smoke, we had to cut our visit short when my throat got sore from the smoke smell. Their steak house was very nice....see other review....and the TGIFridays inside had a nice $3.99 breakfast and a great $14.99 steak and lobster.

Date of stay: April 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019

This definitely wasn't for me. We were given a room in one of the supplementary buildings on the 9th floor, overlooking the delivery bay area, and backing on to the lift shafts. The room was tired, and the general feel was like spending a weekend in the Luton Arndale centre, stale air con' and security doors everywhere. We stayed at other Hotels in Vegas, [The Venetian, and The SLS] and Sam's Town was bottom of the class.

Room tip: Stay away from the lift shafts.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Chris J, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

We strive for five-star experiences with every guest, every time. If you have feedback on how we can improve, please reach out to us via the contact form on our website. We hope you’ll visit again to give us another chance to wow you!

Reviewed March 29, 2019

This was our first, and last visit to Sam's Town. We choose the hotel based on other reviews concerning the facilities for disabled travelers. The handicap accessible room was nice. We had a room with 2 beds which were low enough to access from the wheelchair. The room had a mini-fridge which was nice. The accessible shower was very small. I requested the additional shower chair which turned out to be a small plastic bench. The sink was easy to access from the wheelchair. The closet had lowered hangers.
The halls smell like smoke. The walls are very thin. We could clearly hear everyone talking in the hallway. When someone used the ice machine, we jumped because it was so loud and unexpected.
Prior to making the reservation I called to ensure that the pool and spa had handicapped lifts. I was assured that they both had lifts and that someone would be available to help us at the pool. The front desk had someone meet us at the pool. Once there we discovered that no one was allowed to assist us and that the equipment didn't work for either the pool or the spa.. We were very disappointed. I was going to use the spa but there were no towels and no way to contact the front desk. After walking thru the casino, past the restaurants and movie theatres, down the hallway to get to the pool, we didn't feel like making the trek again just to get towels. We gave up.
The hotel was understaffed. We expected better. We're going back to Vegas in July and will be staying at a different hotel.

1  Thank CentralCoast2