Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$385
$290
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$133
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$233
$199
Aria.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$134
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$190
Official Site
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$513
$439
Cancelon
4,689 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolpool staffstrip view suiteother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed March 25, 2007

I spent a weekend here for a brief medical conference, but more so to "take a breather." I thought I liked Vegas, but everytime I go, I realize more & more that it is just one huge casino and that's it. A good show will change your pace a bit, but otherwise it gets old real fast. After checking in, I immediately left & walked the strip, and in 2-3 hours I had enough.

Returning back to the Four Season made me realize that this place truly is different. For once you don't have to walk through the casino to get anywhere like every single other hotel on the strip! Walk in the front door, go through the lobby, past the spa, and into the elevator. This was a true pleasure. Invaluable, in my opinion.

Room was superb - love the plasma TV (but HD programming would help).

Staff was extremely helpful all around. My conference has the hotel order meals for my dietary needs, and I only had to ask once about it. After that, every meal, I was approached and asked, "Would you like your meal now, sir?" Can't beat that.

Of course, the casino is there if you want it. Just walk through the "Mandalay Bay" door and it hits you like you walked into an airport. The key to this is: you don't HAVE to walk through the door.

(I admit: I did use the spa at the Luxor because my wife recommended it and the massages were cheaper. Great way to unwind.)

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank EyeMD
Reviewed March 11, 2007

Another visit at the Four Seasons Las Vegas and another perfect stay. After missing our flight due to a worse than expected snow storm and barely squeaking two standby seats away from two poor Irish travelers who missed their connection by minutes, arriving at the FSLV, addressed by name at the check in desk and upgraded without asking, soon put a chaotic morning and long trip in row 34, all far behind.
It is a special quiet place amongst the clatter of Vegas. No lines to get into breakfast, no cast of thousands packed around the pool, a beautiful spa and gym with plenty of elbow room, staff that are attentive without being overbearing, a hotel town car to get you around town… A welcome oasis in the desert.

Stayed: March 2007
6  Thank Member in Philadelphia
Reviewed February 24, 2007

Our decsion to stay at the four seasons was based on our decison to get married in Vegas on Xmas day. We wanted to stay in a sylish non gaming hotel to make our experience a special and memorable occasion. As usual, the four seasons did not let us down!

It was understated elegance as usual. We did visit many hotels to have the full Vegas experience during ur stay, it was always a pleasure and relief to return to the non gaming oasis hotel!!!

Having said that, our visit to "The Hotel" and "The Mandalay Bay" were truly memorable. The views from the bar at "The Hotel" are an absolute must. Breathtaking and the aquarium at the Mandalay Bay is a must.

Our strip view from our room was brilliant and well worth paying extra for. I never tired when we returned to our room of taking in the Vegas view. Brilliant.

I would love to have been able to say that our wedding and honeymoon experience with the four seasons was great. Our wedding in the Grand Canyon with the Maverick Helicopters was brilliant. However. in true four seasons understated way, our stay even though they knew it was our wedding and honeymoon went without acknokledgement with the hotel. Oh well, I suppose Vegas is satturated with weddings.

If you need to book shows or arrange anything with the Hotel, insist on Adrian the English ex pat dealing with it. A lovely man and true star in pulling strings for last minute show tickets!

We had a brilliant stay at the Hotel, when we return we will stay at "The Hotel". BUt the Four Seasons was everything that we wanted as Virgin Vegas Visitors!!

Stayed: December 2006
5  Thank WMadge
Reviewed February 16, 2007

My husband and I were at this hotel for 3 nights in October for a business trip. It was a great stay for people who were not in Vegas for the gambling/nightlife scene. Serene environment, lovely furnishings, etc.

Our room was very good. We didn't go to Las Vegas for a good view out the window but overlooking the airport was a bit of a letdown.

The restaurant in the hotel for breakfast was very good and we enjoyed a little time at the pool which was very quiet. Very good service in both places. Our favorite restaurant experience while we were in Las Vegas was Picasso. Terrific food, fantastic setting and great wines, plus original artwork.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
5  Thank mlizBoston
Reviewed February 9, 2007

Stayed here for 8 nights whilst on honeymoon. When we arrived, the hotel was so peaceful, staff were friendly and helpful and checkin was very quick.

From then on it only got better, they even sent us up a chocolate cake with happy honeymoon on it which was really nice. The hotel is more expensive than others, but considering its a five star thats not surprising and if you have the money its definitely worth it.

The rooms are large, the marble bathrooms are gorgeous, and I can honestly say this is the first hotel I have felt truly at home in. The maids are excellent, and always gave us privacy for example if we came back and they were cleaning our room.

The Mandalay Bay is also an excellent location as it is connected to the Luxor and Excalibur Hotels which also have excellent facilities which the Four Seasons doesn't have such as a Starbucks and buffet breakfasts.

Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again - absolutely loved it.

• Stayed: January 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank Lisa&DanLondon