“The Perfect Weekend with a Romantic Uberoom Anniversary”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Athens, Georgia
“The Perfect Weekend with a Romantic Uberoom Anniversary”
Reviewed June 21, 2010

My husband and I needed to take a break for our 6th Anniversary and headed to the Four Seasons. I found the Four Seasons in Las Vegas better than most others around the US. The door people are always smiling and unlike the chaos that you'll find at other Las Vegas Hotels, this place was serene and relaxing.

One of the best finds was this company called Uberoom that has packages to transform your hotel room. I ordered the 'Strawberry Nights' package from www.uberoom.com and the hotel staff set it up! It was just amazing. Our hotel was transformed into a special romantic suite with satin sheets, champagne on ice, even rose petals that spelled out happy anniversary. From what I understand you can get it set-up at any hotel, and the staff at Four Seasons took care of us. Highly recommended for everyone.

1 Thank JKimbell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (819)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Washington State
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I found a great rate on Expedia and changed previous plans so we could stay here. I was tempted by the description of all their complimentary amenities and the pictures. This hotel was absolutely wonderful. I used their town car service twice for trips to the airport, saving 40+ in taxi fares. The staff was friendly as well as professional. Check in was smooth, fast, and set the tone for the rest of the stay. It felt like we were a world away from Vegas and that was just what we wanted after a day on the strip and walking through casinos. The pool service was 5 star for sure - best I've had from a 5 star hotel. The chaise loungers are padded and the pool attendant puts a cover over the seat you select and brings your towel, gets you settled in, then brings a pitcher of ice water - divine! The day I spent there I enjoyed the hourly services - frozen melon balls, cool water facial mist, more frozen or fresh fruit, as well as the complimentary sunblock, reading materials, etc. Pool food was good, delivered on a tray like you would use if eating in bed -- very convenient!
The complimentary amenities are the best I've experienced from any hotel - the water was especially appreciated in hot Las Vegas!
The bed was heavenly and the view was fabulous. I got the Strip view room and I think it was worth it. Room service came twice a day which was really nice. When we'd come back in late at night, the TV would be set to a nice relaxing nature channel.
I had a late afternoon departure and it was no problem to use their pool that day and their shower/facilities in the spa and I only wished that I had discovered them sooner. Again - it was just tranquil and I wanted to spend forever just enjoying my surroundings.

The only weird thing was that the toilet was really really loud when you flushed it and there was no vent in the little bathroom. Otherwise, everything about this place was 5 star.
The location is pretty much the end of the strip so you either need to plan on a lot of walking and plan your day so you don't have to keep going back to the room, or use various forms of public transportation to get to your destination and back.

Thank why_pack_light?
m2mnelson
Reviewed June 15, 2010

My wife and I stayed here in June for a 3 day weekend and came away very impressed. We do like to have have fun in Vegas going to nightclubs, etc and were a little worried that Four Seasons would be boring. Much to our surprise, Four Seasons was perfect! It was the perfect get away from the constant craziness of Vegas and allowed us to recharge each day before we went out. The highlights were:

*The pool! There is nowhere else I will stay in Vegas during pool season. Pool was laid back with excellent service including free smoothies, iced water, evian misters, and foot massages for a fee. It wasn't overcrowded and shady areas were easy to find if needed. No need to pay an arm and a leg for a cabana. Best of all, YOU CAN USE THE POOL 24 HOURS A DAY. This is unheard of in Vegas. You also have access to Mandalay Bay's amazing pool complex and their european pool.

*The Service. People were very attentive and knowledgeable. This is hard to find in Vegas due to the size of the hotels. Maid Service kept the room spotless and there is not a better feeling than coming back at night with soothing music on in your room and bottled water waiting by the bed.

*The fitness center/spa. There is not an extra charge for this. The equipment is top notch and is in a convenient area close to the pool.

The reason I only gave this hotel 4 stars in because 5 stars is only reserved for perfection. If the Four Seasons had rooms like the Palazzo or Encore, this would be 5 stars. The rooms are nice (the bed is amazing), but not up to what other high end Vegas hotels bring to the table. Also, they charge $19 a day for valet parking. This may be the only place in Vegas that charges for Valet. Not a big deal since you can use the free valet at The Hotel or Mandalay Bay as we did. I would recommend The Hotel valet since it is much quicker and better service than Mandalay.

Another thing to add is that I was surprised how noisy the hotel got from the nightclub in the weekend. We could hear the music from the Foundation Room nightclub (on top of Mandalay) at 3am in the morning on Sunday. Didn't bother me, but I could see how it could bother others.

All in all, I commend the Four Seasons. We will certainly be returning.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank m2mnelson
London
Reviewed June 14, 2010

WoW. This is one of my favourites!! Lovely!! we had room on the 39th floor(I think so, anyhow at the very top of the hotel), the view was wonderful. And the staff was so nice. When we got into the hotel, they already greeted us with our name. Great! And gave us free bottled water!

Room was big, clean and the bed was so comfortable. Room was made twice in the morning and night. When we got back to room after shopping at night, the room was made again with another bottled water next to the bed. And sleeper was ready and the light was lit.

The bed was so comfortable, I slept very good(after very plain and not so good lodge at Grand Canyon National Park, this was a treat for me). Also easy access to Luxor and other Hotels.

We were able to use internet to print out our boarding pass for free of charge. It's just great! Cannot complain any!

Leeds, UK
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Have stayed here five years in a row! The pool service is second to none and this is the perfect place to unwind.
Verandah is a great place to eat at any time.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
UK
Reviewed June 10, 2010

The Four Seasons is as reported by others a real oasis in the frenzy which is Las Vegas. Having stayed in many hotels, The Four Seasons is the one I will return to. Although the rooms are very much of the period when the hotel opened, the quality of furnishings and complimentary toiletries is very good. The constant attention to detail and ensuring that the needs of its clients are met underpins why the Four Seasons is so special. The pool area is equally pampering, with a sunglasses butler who, yes, does clean your sunglasses when needed. If you appreciate real pampering after a hectic night in the casino, then stay at the Four Seasons.

Middletown, CT
Reviewed June 10, 2010

We booked this room using airline points and expected to be treated accordingly. I was surprised to find that at reception we were treated as well as any of the guests paying full price for the room. From check-in to check-out, service was impeccable. Valet parking was a very reasonable $19.00. We didn't go to the spa or the pool. For dinner, we chose the buffet at Mandalay Bay. While the hotel is pretty far down the Strip, there is a free monorail from Mandalay Bay to a couple of hotels nearer the action. The soaps/shampoos were boutique variety. Loved every minute of the very short stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple