No doubt, this is one of the better properties on the strip. It is great to have an oasis that isn't cluttered with casinos and neon lights. That said, this is the Vegas version of a Four Seasons -- big and institutional.
The rooms and public areas in this property are solid -- they are spacious, attractive, and comfortable but don't really have character. The service mimics the design and is also mass and impersonal. Staff are polite but there definitely isn't any individualized attention and the team isn't as attentive as they should be for a Four Seasons property.
Best things about the property:
- an escape from the chaos of the strip (i.e., not casino / clutter)
- attractive pool area and access to the Mandalay Bay facilities
- solid design that is consistent with the Four Seasons brand / image (stereotypically so)
- nice views down the strip if you have a room with a strip view
- free car service for guests (subject to availability)
- fairly good value (though you kind of get what you pay for)
- service is reasonable but not exceptional
- fitness facilities are somewhat limited which seems odd given how large the property is
- a bit bland / lacks character
- far away from the center of the strip
- only one sink in the bathroom (fine if you are on your own)
If I were to return to Vegas, I'd be tempted to try the Mandarin Oriental instead. I popped in for lunch and it seemed like another world -- similarly quiet but much more distinctive with exceptional and very attentive service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons