Lowest prices for your stay
$225
Hotels.com$225
FourSeasons.com$225
ZenHotels.com$262
5,383 results
All reviews mandalay bay veranda restaurant separate entrance pool staff strip view room pool area other hotels south end of the strip steam room one bedroom suite luxury hotel easy access lazy river fitness center non smoking valet parking resort fee
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2018

Normally I stay at the Mandalay Bay for my yearly trade show. This year I decided to try the Four Season to hopefully have a better experience. It was great. It was nice to get away from the madness of the gambling floor at the Mandalay. The 4 Seasons is just a more refined experience from the quality of the room to a more intimate dining experience fro breakfast and dinner.

1  Thank Ronald L K
Reviewed January 27, 2018

Beautiful hotel located high above Mandalay Bay casino. Good location for walking on the south end of the strip, Excellent service from arrival to concierge, to bar, to meeting rooms. Easy access to shows and night life.

1  Thank annt583
Reviewed January 27, 2018

We stayed for 5 nights. It was a nice stay, but I would not pay the four seasons price for this somewhat old and tired hotel.

I called the conceirge for advice on travel from airport to hotel, (about 2 blocks) and was offered a $100 limo ride rather then the courtesy of the hotel car. Poll was not available, but 39 dollar resort fee charged. Peeling wall paper from walls, grout missing from bathrooms. This hotel needs a refresh.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mike579
FourSeasonsLasVegas, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your recent stay. We are sorry for the disappointment you experienced and thank you for your feedback as is helps us to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

I've stayed at this hotel a few times for business and pleasure. Over the years I've stayed at numerous luxury hotels and this Four Season hits the mark. From the staff opening doors for you, to the thoughtful suggestions on where to dine, this place does it. FYI this hotel is INSIDE Mandalay Bay.

Pool - Fantastic! During the summer when it's super hot out, the pool is kept colder which is nice. It's always easy to get a server to get you food and beverage. Not crazy busy and easy to get chairs. Not necessary to get a cabana as we find with other parts of Mandalay Bay.

Food - Breakfast is good, but just a note it can get pricey. Two of us it was $90 with tip (one buffet and one ordering off the menu). There is also a steakhouse in the hotel which is awesome!

Rooms - They're similar to Mandalay Bay rooms (size wise) but just nicer quality.

The plus side is that it's quiet but inside Mandalay Bay. If you're looking for the Vegas fun, just walk right into Mandalay Bay.

2  Thank monmouthstud56
Reviewed January 26, 2018

The hotel has a separate entrance to the Mandalay Bay. It's a welcome respite from the clang of slot machines.

Upon checking in, I was told that one of my two rooms was ready. I was told by the front desk agent that I was entitled to an upgraded room through the Amex FHR program, but unfortunately the room category above did not have a connecting room, but the category above that did, if my kids would share a king bed. We asked the kids if they were open to that and they agreed. This is where I was immensely offended. The agent asked for $200 extra plus tax and fees for this upgrade. While I understand Four Seasons has a program to offer paid upgrades, I was led on and duped to bring my kids into it. This was not what I expect from a luxury property. Had the agent said nothing about an upgrade I would have known none the wiser. This interaction clearly ruined my stay.

The 2BR suite that I paid for was fine. It was a little expensive for what you get, but that was a busy night in Vegas. The room was clean and tidy.

Prior to arrival, I had emailed reservations to make sure they had my preference of no feathers in either the pillows or comforter. A minor request, but I was assured it would be taken care of. The pillows ended up being foam. I had a poor night sleep. When I woke, I checked the comforter and discovered it had feathers.

I had 2 room service orders. One was correct and the second was not. I called to get it corrected, after all mistakes happen, and they said they'd correct it in 15 minutes. Needless to say, 30 minutes later I left the room with no fix. When I came back several hours later, the food had been delivered, but what was the point?

Upon checkout, the front desk agent asked about my stay. I said I had a couple of issues and I'd like to discuss them with the front desk manager. He was busy with another guest, which happens. I asked the manager to call on my cell. I never heard from anyone at the hotel.

While nitpicky, these are the little things that should be sorted out when staying at a property of this caliber.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank fingold

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your recent experience. We value guest feedback - positive and negative - as it helps us to improve the guest experience. As indicated in our private message to you, our director of rooms, Austin Price, would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns. Austin welcomes the opportunity to connect with you and looks forward to hearing from you soon.