Lowest prices for your stay
$225
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$225
Trip.com$270
5,383 results
All reviews mandalay bay veranda restaurant separate entrance pool staff strip view room pool area other hotels south end of the strip steam room one bedroom suite luxury hotel easy access lazy river fitness center non smoking valet parking resort fee
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2018

The hotel has a separate entrance to the Mandalay Bay. It's a welcome respite from the clang of slot machines.

Upon checking in, I was told that one of my two rooms was ready. I was told by the front desk agent that I was entitled to an upgraded room through the Amex FHR program, but unfortunately the room category above did not have a connecting room, but the category above that did, if my kids would share a king bed. We asked the kids if they were open to that and they agreed. This is where I was immensely offended. The agent asked for $200 extra plus tax and fees for this upgrade. While I understand Four Seasons has a program to offer paid upgrades, I was led on and duped to bring my kids into it. This was not what I expect from a luxury property. Had the agent said nothing about an upgrade I would have known none the wiser. This interaction clearly ruined my stay.

The 2BR suite that I paid for was fine. It was a little expensive for what you get, but that was a busy night in Vegas. The room was clean and tidy.

Prior to arrival, I had emailed reservations to make sure they had my preference of no feathers in either the pillows or comforter. A minor request, but I was assured it would be taken care of. The pillows ended up being foam. I had a poor night sleep. When I woke, I checked the comforter and discovered it had feathers.

I had 2 room service orders. One was correct and the second was not. I called to get it corrected, after all mistakes happen, and they said they'd correct it in 15 minutes. Needless to say, 30 minutes later I left the room with no fix. When I came back several hours later, the food had been delivered, but what was the point?

Upon checkout, the front desk agent asked about my stay. I said I had a couple of issues and I'd like to discuss them with the front desk manager. He was busy with another guest, which happens. I asked the manager to call on my cell. I never heard from anyone at the hotel.

While nitpicky, these are the little things that should be sorted out when staying at a property of this caliber.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank fingold
FourSeasonsLasVegas, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your recent experience. We value guest feedback - positive and negative - as it helps us to improve the guest experience. As indicated in our private message to you, our director of rooms, Austin Price, would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns. Austin welcomes the opportunity to connect with you and looks forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here a week. My husband had a conference for a few days in the hotel. Wetook the upgrade option for a room with a view down the strip. Let’s face it, that’s what we come to Vegas for. It was awesome looking down the strip first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
The rooms are spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable (my husband wanted to take it home with us). The staff are attentive and the rooms very well serviced. Highly recommended

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2018

A trip that started for business was extended for a couple days of R&R with my spouse. Terrific hotel, very attentive staff, excellent service. We were also afforded the 'surprise' of having the hotel car taking us to a destination on the strip (saving us a cab/Uber ride).

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Stayed here during CES - one of the busiest times in Vegas. Even though the hotel was at full capacity - check in was easy and it didn't have that chaotic feel I've experienced elsewhere during busy conventions.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2018

This was our first time at this Four Seasons. We come to Vegas frequently, trying to find the right fit of tranquility plus closeness to the strip. This is the place! No smoking, no busy casino floor, no rowdy partiers waking you up in the middle of the night; yet go out one secret door and you can be in the middle of everything.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple