“World Class Service... World Class Stay”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
New Orleans
“World Class Service... World Class Stay”
Reviewed May 11, 2009

My wife and I just returned from a trip to Vegas at the Four Seasons. The hotel is absolutely fantastic in all regards. I must admit that we are loyal Ritz Carlton fans and regularly choose the RC as our brand of choice, but this stay may have changed that. The staff is truly focused on outstanding service beginning as you first walk in the door. The porter opens the car door for you and asks your last name as you are checking in. From then on, you are greeted by your last name. It is actually quite impressive. Equally as impressive was the service both at the pool and the spa. The rooms are nice and what I would call "standard" for a RC or FS brand. The robes were true terry cloth and actually nicer than the RC robes (spa robes). The slippers were terry cloth as well and more comfortable than the RC (spa slippers). The bed was nice and I slept well with no complaints. The black out curtains were truly best in class and enabled me to really sleep in without any sign of light coming through. The towels were ok, but not quite as nice as I would have expected (they were a bit worn and thinner than the typical RC towels). The bathroom was quite nice and the shower had some of the best water pressure that I have experienced in quite some time. The absolute best part of the hotel was that there is no casino noise. If you want the casino it is right next door and easily accessible, but you don't have to walk through it on your way to your room. On our departure we asked for a cab to the airport and the porter informed us that he would have the hotel car (black escalade ext) take us. This just capped off and absolutely perfect stay. All in all, the Four Seasons exceeded my expectations and I will absolutley make this my hotel of choice for all of my future visits to Las Vegas...

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MooneyPilot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (817)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
new york
Reviewed May 10, 2009

We stayed at this resort for two nights after a trip to Utah for hiking and had a Strip View room.  It was an extremely elegant, quiet respite from the loud Vegas scene.  We loved the spa, restaurants pool and overall service.  Our room was on the small side, but the view made up for it.  We have stayed at other Vegas hotels, most recently the Wynn, and found that the Four Seasons offered true relaxation with the ability to get to a casino or some other  vegas-style action within minutes.  I loved the fact that there was never a line for a cab and one could arrange spa services at any time one desired.  The pool area was small but beautiful and the attendants were so helpful.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank shami287
London
Reviewed April 23, 2009

We've visited Vegas a few times but this was the first time at The Four Seasons. The standard was as high as you'd expect from this hotel chain, but the real bonus was the escape from the madness of the town, which was only a short step away in the form of The Mandalay Bay. We had young children with us and found the ambience and service second to none.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Addicked
Milford, CT
Reviewed April 22, 2009

Stay was one year ago. Birthday trip for me and my 83 year old Mom. Check in smooth and Spa treatments (a suprise gift from a family member) were over-the-top fabulous. Family member also suprised us with Champange and Chocolates placed in our room upon our arrival. Flowers delivered for birthday sent by family member and Cake compliments of Four Seasons were nicely done. My Mom had her first facial and loved it (and thought the esthetician was great). My extra long (180 min?) massage seemed a little decadant but it was one of the best deep tissue massages ever! Warmly greated by spa/gym staff every AM when I went to work out at the gym. Gym small and (a year ago- hopefully this was fixed) individual TV's on treadmill were controlled by a remote control that was not dedicated to your treadmills TV. A woman next to me kept pointing her remote my direction and changing my TV. I could not have been more irritated by this! Also, the Temp controls in the Accessible Spa shower were tempermental and I was glad I was present to help my Mom out, otherwise, the drastic change to hot water could have caused problems. The spa area was smallish but luxurious with a very nice staff.
We enjoyed breakfast and afternoon tea (reserve ahead) in Verandah. Room service for breakfast was wonderful and toiletries luxurious.
However we were very dissapointed with the accessible bathroom. A standard tub was fitted with bulky huge bench/chair but there was nothing to sit on in the shower. I was very disappointed with the response that I recieved from the front desk when I called down to ask about a shower chair for my Mom. "No we do not have one." There was a shower chair in the accessible bathroom in the spa so I ended up packing everything in a big tote and wheeling my Mom down to the spa so she could have a nice shower (with the iffy temp. control). The spa staff was gracious but I felt a little bit like a couple of ragtag refugees schleping down to the shower every day when I know the Four Seasons could afford to get a $45 shower chair to be sent up to our room. (The huge bathtub chair woud not fit in the shower).
I was also unimpressed with the front desk staff on the one occasion I was having problems with my key-card. Mom and I had been by the pool and we approached the front desk ( I was pushing Mom in her wheelchair ) and asked if I could get another key card for us to use. The front desk attendant looked at us and said " we need to see your ID". I was loaded-down with pool/sun gear and my Mom in a wheelchair. I explained that my wallet was in our safe in the room. Basically he said (I'm paraphrasing here): "too bad". It really would have been nice if he had offered to send someone up to our room with us and they could check our ID there.
We did enjoy the non-gaming oasis and quiet retreat of the resort, but the two incidents with lackluster staff really left us feeling lukewarm (at best) about the Four Seasons Vegas.
When we chose to stay at the Bellagio this year our experience with every staff member was wonderfull and the accessible rooms had a much better shower for someone with disabilities.

• Stayed April 2008
1 Thank dirigible
CA
Reviewed April 22, 2009

My husband and I have stayed at various Four Seasons. While Las Vegas was not the most modern, it was certainly pretty, clean, and perfectly located. We enjoyed being set apart from the business of Las Vegas but close enough to hop down to the Mandalay Bay casino.

We stayed on the Las Vegas special and left on Sunday. On Saturday, I discussed extending our stay through Sunday evening and staying until Monday with a front desk person. She said that we could stay on the same reduced rate and that we could make our decision at any point. My husband called very early on Sunday morning and was told that he could not match that offer and in fact, the rate was much higher. Given the occupancy of the hotel - we were confused. We ended up leaving for another hotel where we got a much better rate. We were also annoyed to find that valet parking was $19.00 day - this was not clearly indicated anywhere and every other hotel in the area offers this service free. We would have self-parked if we had known. Last, I don't understand why internet service is $14.00 at the Four Seasons but free at virtually every low budget hotel. This is a dated expense and should be updated - not to mention that we were double-billed for it (which was later corrected).

The pool was gorgeous and if we return, the pool will be the reason. Overall, it was a good location with well-kept grounds but we felt as if we were being nickeled-and-dimed quite a bit.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
San Jose
Reviewed April 22, 2009

This was my first stay at a Four Seasons. I stayed at the Four Seasons Easter Weekend. I was assigned a room with a pool view. The Associate at the front desk was top notch, while the Associate at check-out was impersonal. The hotel has an understated scent of luxury. The room, on the 38th floor, was clean and in perfect condition. Room Service staff were cheerful and polite. The front desk spa staff seemed to be from a casting call of Sunset Tan - valley girls. Compared to the Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian, the spa lounge is tiny. Here is why I didn't give this hotel 4 or 5 stars - each morning the jets across the freeway would start their engines at 6am - I was taking some time off and didn't want to get up at 6am. ugh. I'm taking some time off around Memorial Day in Arizona and decided to stay at the JW Marriott Camelback instead of the Four Seasons - didn't want to take a chance that my quiet would be distrubed.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reviewed April 18, 2009

After reading the great reviews of this hotel, we decided to check rates on the internet. The hotel was running a "3rd night free" prromotion, so we ended up paying an average of about $189 per night, which put as around the same pricepoint as any of the other high end strip hotel.

The room was beautiful with plenty of space. There was a large bathroom with serparate shower and tub and a large vanity. The bed was large and comfy. The room had a small sitting area which was fine for my husband and I.

There is no casino in this hotel, however it is connected to the Mandalay Bay, so you have easy access to there casino and ammenities.

We loved utilizing the Mandalay's amazing pool area for some fun in the lazy river and wave pool, then laying out by the Four Season's private pool area for some relaxation. The Four Seasons pool area is first class. We loved ordering frozen drinks and appetizers poolside and being spritzed with Evian water by the poolside attendants.

This hotel is first class all the way. It is a nice oasis from the hustle and bustle of the strip, but close enough to all the action.

Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple